Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,023 questions

247,261 answers

301,297 comments

396 users

India wins series in South Africa for the first time

+1 vote
India has won 9 successive bilateral ODI series since 2016.
asked Feb 13 in Sports Related by shah Executive Producer (60,387 points)
100% Accept Rate

edited Feb 13 by shah

6 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

India bowling is looking super strong with emergence of Kuldeep Chahal Bumrah .India needs to address its Middle Order Fragility and soon they would be invincibles

answered Feb 13 by puneetshukla Producer (101,551 points)
selected Feb 14 by shah
+1 vote

See..for this Post - I know how to get UPVOTES and DOWNVOTES....

Statement 1 - Bharat Mata Ki Jai!!!!!!! INDIA INDIA!!!!!!...Congrats!!

Statement 2 - It all Happened becos of Kohli Captaincy..He is the Future for Team India!!!!! ....

Now I don;t have to explain which statement will be upvoted or which one will be downvoted!!!.....

answered Feb 13 by abbie Unit Manager (30,478 points)

Say the 2nd one. Ill upvote

Damn....I was pretty sure atleast I will get an One Upvote from you for both the Statements!!!!!..
and here I am....still Voteless!!!

Given an upvote man!

+1 vote

Well done India. All credit to kohli's batting and our two leggies.

answered Feb 13 by Intense Producer (117,960 points)

Dhawan too.35(29),51*,76(63),109 and 34(23).

Yes Dhawan is a superb player in Odis

0 votes

It's completely reverse

In 2015, SA won their first ODI series win vs India

In 2018, India won their first ODI series win vs SA

Only one difference..........SA in 2015 did it against a fully fit team India..!!

answered Feb 13 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,807 points)

Well I didn't said it wasn't an achievement, I just said it wasn't as big as it could had been

India Thrashed SA in their own den in this series .I guess SA didn't thrash us in that 2015 series .It was a closely fought series and India gave 2 matches themselves

SA won a match in this series because of Klassen

@puneet yep. Most teams which come to india are unable to win even a single match. India showed great spirit.

0 votes

India is an excellent ODI side. They have good fast bowlers and spinners. Kohli single handedly wins about 40 % of the ODIs India play and in ODI other Indian batsmen like Dhawan, Rohit, Dhoni are all reliable. I think India can win the World Cup in England. Unless Australia come back strong (they are bot as good right now) I see England and India as the favorites to win the world cup. I would not count South Africa as they will choke even if they are in form going into the wc.

answered Feb 14 by sanjeev11 Editor (82,394 points)

Yes. England are hot favourites. Aus are going bad to worse in ODI'S.

Aus bowling is not as strong now but if Hazelewood, starc and cummins are all fit and in form then they will come good. Also they are missing one good allrounder like Faulkner. Maxwell was bot performing well in ODIs. Austrlia a steong side but eng and india much stronger. England looks the best due to excellent allrounder like ben stokes. Hardik Pandey is good but not on par with stokes.

0 votes

25 years, 5 series and at last a series win, great. Only 3 red time da defeated in da in a 5 m series

answered Feb 14 by Imran Ronan Set Designer (2,318 points)

Related questions

+2 votes
2 answers 51 views