Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64,719 questions

242,301 answers

293,791 comments

396 users

Official teaser of Oru Adaar Love featuring Priya Prakash Varrier & Roshan Abdul. An EID 2018 release.

+3 votes
asked 6 days ago in Movie Discussions by suhas Mega Star (248,107 points)
100% Accept Rate

I think I'm in love

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

1st time i am witnessing a Character from any Film Picked up so HUGE that SHE will make this FILM SUPER DUPER HIT on her pull with this craze she has created. NO SEX Scene, Nothing, Not even SKIN SHOW & SHE is making guys crazy with just her expression, including myself

Hope they dubb in Hindi & Release, will be delight to watch her in whole film, regional langauge samajhni mushkil hai.

answered 6 days ago by -OmKara- Camera Operator (10,184 points)
selected 4 days ago by suhas
+1 vote

This girl has taken the Internet by storm... The hype this girl has created even accross the border. She is part of every meme, joke.. Especially valentines day memes and posts..
This movie is bound to be a HIT for sure

answered 6 days ago by Haider Second Unit Director (73,731 points)

Pak mae bi craze hai kya.

Yes social media ke uper... Trolls, memes and everything

+1 vote

Movie postponed from April to Eid most probably due to reshoots.
Priya has become a internet sensation, national crush.
Movie has created huge buzz due to her,so they will extend her screen time with reshoots.
Bound to be a hit only due to the buzz

answered 6 days ago by Roman Location Manager (5,965 points)
+1 vote

Excellent teaser! This girl is ruling the hearts of youth worldwide literally. I see her everywhere. This film is going to be a Blockbuster no doubt. Her expressions are just killing. Not to forget about Roshan. He is great too. Best Valentine gift ever!

answered 6 days ago by Sanal Star (140,142 points)
+1 vote

They should release in Hindi dubb to encash her craze... But Eid18 is wrong date for hindi bcoz ur clashing with Megastar Salman khan.. all national crush wil go in vein...Still its gud for more publucity

answered 5 days ago by playboy Production Accountant (27,953 points)

Kerala is safe. Race 3 isn't doing much there anyways.

M talkin abt hindi dubb .. if they release

0 votes

Very nice.....
Looking gorgeous Priya....and perfect expression...

Good strategy to move on eid....

Superb Valentine's gift

answered 5 days ago by power Assistant Director (43,782 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
7 answers 281 views
+5 votes
7 answers 365 views