Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64,747 questions

242,408 answers

293,939 comments

396 users

Padmaavat Has Very Strong Hold On Third Monday-BOI

+5 votes

Padmaavat had a very strong hold on its third Monday as it dropped around just 10% to collect in the 3-3.25 crore nett range. The film has now crossed 245 crore nett and should hit 30 crore nett for the second week with the partial holidays over the next few days.

The way this film is going it looks like that it can go to the 275 crore nett mark and in real value that would mean around 375 crore nett and that is with taking a normal ratio for Gujarat and without giving benefit to the Bhansali factor whose films normally do best in Gujarat. Though again this because of the hype created by the huge controversy. It is not that if the film had released like a normal film all across India it would have done 375-400 crore nett.

The business of Padmaavat till date is as follows.

First Week - 1,59,47,00,000 

Second Week - 64,75,00,000 apprx

Friday - 3,50,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 6,25,00,000 apprx

Sunday - 8,00,00,000 apprx

Monday - 3,25,00,000 apprx

Third Week - 21,00,00,000 apprx (4 Days)

Grand Total - 2,45,22,00,000 apprx

The film has started to beat the lifetime numbers of Dangal and Tiger Zinda Hai at places and will go ahead at many centers by the end of its run.

Source Link: https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=3679
asked Feb 13 in Opinion by Intense Producer (103,786 points)
89% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Yes bro if movie release peacefull all india 25 jan then movie lifetime highest outright hindi grosser.

answered Feb 13 by Ajay Camera Operator (8,023 points)
selected Feb 14 by Intense

With real value by charsi admin & some blind followers..

+1 vote

Movie Agar GUJARAT & RAJASTHAN me bann nhi hoti to 400+cr nett krr jaati bcoz hype created by Karni sena... now in UPCOMING years RECORD create krna aur break krna aur bhi aasan ho jyga Big stars ke liye 3D aur IMAX ka jamana aa gya hai.

answered Feb 13 by Vivek Rai Set Designer (1,990 points)
+1 vote

So my analysis was right.
If movie could have managed to get a peaceful All India release after that controversy then it would have crossed dangal on republic day with only 2 open weeks.

So clearly wom is also excellent

answered Feb 13 by Roman Location Manager (6,053 points)

Ha bro kyun nahi tzh ko free run ka fayda mila hai. Hum teri tarah jhuth nahi bolte. Samjha.

Haa meri tarah Nahi kyunki tumhara level dusre hi darze Ka hai fake charsi site ko follow karte ho..

My intention was not to troll Aamir,so your rant will make no difference.
Movie was banned in 3 states so obviously loss will be there.
They estimated it's​loss but you are feeling the heat as it will cross Ace.

Lol Aamirians are feeling heat as if Padmaavat was get screen in 2-3 states it will fill the 140 Cr approx gross hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha lol I just thinking how you guys feels heat for Salman who can't able to beat Aamir highest grosser...

–2 votes

Lol real vulue Rona dhona always applicable for all films except Aamir starrers , charsi admin is continuously changing the numbers like 375 Cr so why not the same theory applied at the time of Dangal who also suffered due to demonetization.

answered Feb 13 by deepak_bishty Director (128,327 points)
edited Feb 13 by deepak_bishty

Waise bhi jitna bhi losses hue hain tax free status ki benefit ki wajhse compensate bhi hogayi.

Lol only a fool can compare audience for movie like dear Zindgi & dangal...
Dangal is not only restricted for urban audience but being a bhaifans logic is simply not apply here..

You are not understanding the contrast of my comment.
Leave it
You will never understand, can understand everyone gives special treatment to their favorites.

Please don't take stress as no matter what I will say you will never understand the simple logic & facts so better to stay in your la la land..

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 87 views
87 views asked Jan 30 in General by power Assistant Director (43,821 points)
+5 votes
6 answers 278 views
278 views asked Jan 25, 2016 in Movie Discussions by iamkhan8970 Producer (108,068 points)
+2 votes
4 answers 154 views
154 views asked 1 day ago in Opinion by Intense Producer (103,786 points)