Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,023 questions

247,261 answers

301,297 comments

396 users

Bobby deol to be a part of Salman Khan's Bharat?

+4 votes
It looks like Salman Khan is now focussing his energy to revive Bobby Deol’s second innings in Bollywood. The Gupt actor has probably become Salman’s favourite co-star. Salman seems to have been impressed by Bobby’s acting chops in Race 3. He is now looking to cast him in other films as well.

We are now being informed that once Salman finishes working on the Race sequel, he will move to shoot Bharat, which is touted to be one of Salman’s most ambitious films.

“Salman has loved Bobby in Race 3 and asked him if he was free to do an important character in Bharat. Bobby said that he would do anything for Salman. The makers are now looking at working around Bobby’s dates to make him a part of Bharat,” says a trade insider.

To be helmed by Ali Abbas Zafar, Bharat is being produced by Salman’s brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri. Bobby is currently shooting with Salman and Daisy Shah in Bangkok.
Source Link: https://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/bollywood/120218/is-salman-khan-reviving-bobby-deols-career.html
asked Feb 13 in Opinion by Intense Producer (117,936 points)
90% Accept Rate

https://mobile.twitter.com/aliabbaszafar/status/963087850316025856

The only Cast locked till now is @BeingSalmanKhan in and as #Bharat .

Pronounce Kaise karte hain isse? Bhaarat

Ali Abbas Zafar clarified it know.. it's pronounced as Bharath as in India not the male name Bharath.

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Godfather Salman at it again

answered Feb 13 by shah Executive Producer (60,384 points)
selected Feb 14 by Intense
–1 vote

3 Idiots Is Safe, Yet Again.

answered Feb 13 by Rajat Production Accountant (27,322 points)

After 3 Idiots,

13 Salman Movies Have Been Released Out Of Which Only 3 Could Mange To Edge Past Its Total Gross.

Whereas 4 Aamir Movies, Despite Less Volume Of Movies, Have Been Able To Beat His Own 3 Idiots. So Its Not Wrong To Say, 3 Idiots Is Still A Tough Nut To Break For Salman.
And As Far As I Remember, One Of His Previous Movies Couldn't Cross GHAJINI. Yes, You Read It Right, A Decade Old, Ghajini.

Abe fenku 3 aamir movies ne cross kiya hai.. sach me degree liya hai toone ofcourse talking about nett.

Aamir himself couldn't cross hahk this year, almost 3 decade old hahk

I don't know from where do people like you spawn! You have the audacity to compare salman with aamir when no one except some few of you say aamir is a real superstar

I Guess You Are Forgetting Secret Superstar's Glorious Run On Chinese Boxoffice. And This Year, Aamir's Cameo Has Demolished Salman's Entire Career. I Still Cant Understand How Do You Tiny Fans Get This Dare To Compare Your Local Stars With AAMIR KHAN. I Mean Really? The Man Dominates Over The Boxoffice Of 3 Most Populous Contries In The World, Just To Begin With.

Then go on and fight with the chinese, there you might win an argument or two but in India you have to be content with words that are anything but megastar and superstar for your method actor.