• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

243k answers

295k comments

395 users

0 votes

When asked if he would start working on Mahabharata next, Aamir said, “I have not yet decided which film I am doing next. There are a lot of talks for everything, but I have not committed to any film right now. I have not even thought about my next film as the focus is totally on Thugs Of Hindostan.”

The superstar, however, confessed that he is in talks with Shakun Batra for Osho Biopic and will take a final call on that film once the director gives him the final narration. “He (Shakun) has discussed the film with me, but I am waiting to hear the script. If it is a feature film or for Netflix depends on how the script turns out to be. So as of now, I have no idea,” said Aamir.

Khan, who was initially in talks with Sidharth Roy Kapur for Rakesh Sharma Biopic revealed that he is no more associated with the script and it, was him who recommended the script to Shah Rukh Khan. Aamir said,

“It is a great script. I loved the script and the story of Mr. Sharma is fascinating. It is true that I called up Shah and said Shah you should hear the script, it is fantastic. It will be the right film for you and should do it if you like it. I am glad he liked the script and he is doing it.” Adding further that he already discussed his reasons for not doing the film with Shah Rukh Khan.

Source Link: http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/features/breaking-aamir-khan-finally-speaks-mahabharata-saare-jahan-se-acha-osho-biopic/
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (248k points)
97% Accept Rate

1 Answer

0 votes

Means Aamir khan decided next movie after TOH release. So i think as everybody known that aamir not hear script right now so if he hear script jan 2019 than he start preparing the role for 6 month so shooting start july 2019 so movie releasing on min. Xmas 2020 not before than that possible 2021 release.

answered by Location Manager (7.2k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
7 answers 344 views
+3 votes
1 answer 143 views
+3 votes
1 answer 158 views