Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,023 questions

247,261 answers

301,297 comments

396 users

Name And Rate Movie You Watched (4th Feb - 10th Feb). Also Choose Movie Of The Week. Week 207.

+4 votes
An Insignificant Man (2017): 10/10 One of the best documentary feature I've ever watched. Hats off the maker of the film. I mean editing out 400 hours of footage into a 99 minutes film is remarkable. The film is an eye-opener. Must watch.
asked Feb 12 in General by Ankit 007 Assistant Director (51,394 points)
71% Accept Rate

Had serious plans to watch it but PVR had limited odd shows last year. No way I could have made it to the 7.20pm show on the weekdays. Wondering which other film I chose for that week instead.

I had chosen Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru & Coco over it if I don't consider Justice League as that was a PXL screen watch.

It's on YouTube now. Give it a watch.

4 Answers

+1 vote

The girl next door 7/10
Suprisingly gud film
Liked it

Bad teacher 5/10
An average film which doesn't offer much

D day 7/10
Liked it
Top notch performance by irrfan
And gud direction by nikhil advani

Happy death day 6/10
The film is vert entertaining although there are few plotholes but still a decent enjoyable movie

Diary of a whimpy kid 4/10
Below average movie with hardly any laughs

Dora 3/10
A pathetic rip off of tarzan the wonder car
Only saving grace is nayantara

Identity 7/10
The film keeps you hooked till the end
Amazing direction and performances
P.S. bollywood did a awful remake called khamoosh khauff ki raat

Movie of the week:Happy Death Day

answered Feb 12 by SSk Production Accountant (25,710 points)

Didn't knew about christine that is why gave the refrence of tarzan the wonder car
Heartbreaking to see such a talented actress like her doing these kind of film

Good you enjoyed Happy Death Day. The lead girl was way too annoying for me to care. Infact the film was so drawn out, I actually wanted her to die & end it.

Bad Teacher must thank you for rating it 5. It was one film Diaz could never save.

Regarding Identity rip off. The only good thing was the posters. Bless Shilpa Shetty.

Regarding happy death day
I kind of enjoy these kinds of films where a person is stuck in a time loop
I am being very generous about bad teacher rating to be honest

+1 vote

Just the one as I was too bored to go home.

Kalakalappu 2 [2018 - Tamil] = 4/10 [May be one time watch at home but not in theatre. Nowhere close to the first part. Not enough slapstick humour.]

First Time Watch = Kalakalappu 2

Movie of the Week = None

answered Feb 12 by suhas All Time best! (255,743 points)
+1 vote

Judwaa 2 (no rating):

absolutely disgusting movie. don't even know what to say. shame that such a movie can be a big hit in this day and age.

Shubh Mangal Saavdhan (6.75/10):

A great first half dragged down by a below average second half. The chemistry between the leads and initial set-up was very nice to watch, as was the discovery of the problem, but the second half does not know where to go and feels like it goes on and on for hours. The 100 minute movie ends up feeling much longer. But overall the great first half and great acting and dialogues lifts this up.

Meanwhile, I got more into Fringe this week. The second season was kinda slow and disappointing, but it ended very strong and the third season has been an absolute barnburner so far. If this keeps up in season 4 and 5, then it could be in my top shows ever.

answered Feb 12 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,886 points)
+1 vote

Teen (2016)

A remake of a Korean movie called the "Montage" is a thriller focusing on Big B and Nawaz. The film is set in Kolkata, starts slow...........and builds momentum later. However the adrenaline of a movie like Kahaani is missing. The movie keeps meandering on and on and the climax is not too hard to predict at all too. Big B shows what a legend he is................he is getting better with age. Nawazuddin is first rate too. Acting aside, the movie leaves a lot to be desired.

Rating-2.5/5

answered Feb 12 by Intense Producer (117,963 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
8 answers 207 views
+6 votes
3 answers 206 views
+5 votes
8 answers 235 views