Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,988 questions

247,114 answers

301,109 comments

396 users

Can sonu ke titu ki sweety movie will be a surprise hit or success? How buzz among youth?

+1 vote
Your opinion -
asked Feb 12 in Box Office Related by Ajay Casting Director (16,433 points)
87% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

It's a Test for Director & all 3 main lead cast that they have to give similar or even better hit than PKP2. This isn't any compulsory thing but it is the expectations of that target audience which has been built on PKP & PKP2 Success.

I am one of those fan, would love to see this film FLYING HIGH repeating same success.

answered Feb 12 by -OmKara- Production Designer (14,494 points)
selected Apr 9 by Ajay
0 votes

My opinion on it, Ok, here it goes..........umm.....uhh.....you see....this movie.....uhh.....wait! When is it releasing actually..??

answered Feb 12 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,768 points)
0 votes

During Padmavati show they showed the trailer of this film and I was thinking WHY? a guy has a doubt on his best friends would be bride . What r they gonna show for 150 mins ? This? I say fcuk u luv Ranjan ..for this film to work the screenplay needs to be epic.. but I don't see it happening and also the cast lacks talent . Wastage of natural resource of a country.

answered Feb 12 by Charlie runkle™ Director (121,915 points)

Related questions

+2 votes
5 answers 211 views
+3 votes
6 answers 184 views
184 views asked Mar 3 in Opinion by Intense Producer (117,639 points)