Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,953 questions

247,000 answers

300,798 comments

396 users

Tiger Zinda Hai throwback pic of Salman Khan during the gas chamber gun fight scene.

+6 votes
asked Feb 12 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (255,448 points)
99% Accept Rate

I Bet He Is Parvez.

Pointless bet. It isn't Parvez. He doesn't do front angle shots. He's used only for long shots & specifically back angle shots.

No need to attend actual shootings. Watch the films closely of any actor to know which scenes their body double was used including Aejaz Gulab for Aamir specifically in the 90s-00s.

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Maybe they added it later to please salman's huge mass following, weakest shirtless scene of Bhai this decade, they could have executed it better, dabbangg bodyguard, Dabbangg2 were far better, couldn't matched the epic hysteria.
But nonetheless managed to give me thousands of goosebumps.
Salman in shirtless avtaar with Tiger bgm in a single screen theatre is paisa vasool.
Watched 2 times in Maharaja singlescreen just to witness the madness during that scene.

answered Feb 12 by Roman Camera Operator (10,145 points)
selected Feb 13 by suhas
0 votes

When I first saw this scene, the first thing that came to my mind was a program from my childhood, the perils of Penelope pitstop. There the villain instead of killing her directly, arranges a time bound setup to eliminate her and every time she is rescued and she escapes... So here too this is!s guy could have fired a bullet in Salman's skull and matter finished.. but he chooses gas chamber

answered Feb 12 by Charlie runkle™ Director (121,849 points)
0 votes

This was the weakest shitless scene of salman from current decade, saaf dikh raha tha befajool ka daala hua hai shot for masses to whistle around...... could have executed better like BG, Dabangg.

answered Feb 12 by -OmKara- Production Designer (14,494 points)

There was no scope for a shirtless scene in TZH. It would be pointless to have made him go shirtless the entire climax. Even this short chip sole purpose was the shirtless thing.

Related questions

+5 votes
8 answers 294 views
+6 votes
2 answers 221 views