• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

394 users

0 votes
asked in Box Office Related by Set Designer (2k points)
25% Accept Rate

12 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

answered by Unit Manager (36.3k points)
selected by

Thugs releasing in 3 days so they have to run these ads. Zero on the other hand has more than 1.5 months but still running ads.... lol

actually when trailer is new that's the time to promote. ab kya 1.5 month ke baad promote kar rahe hain, wo bhi doosri movie ke demand pe

pathetic.

I know yrf marketing is bad.

This ad almost 50M

+1 vote

Toh would have won. It's a much bigger movie however the margin would have been quite less. Zero would have lost but not by a big margin.

answered by Producer (107k points)

Wow. Downvotes. Who takes all this so seriously?

I made it a 0 with an upvote. But I also want to know who downvotes every posts and answers from me. It's one guy targeting even old posts and answers from me.

+1 vote

Ofcourse TOH will open big ...
there is no second thought about that .....
in the long which ever movie is better would endup as winner...

answered by Editor (80.5k points)
+1 vote

Only thing I know....
SRK release date decalre karke to be same as TOH....and then later postponing it to release it with Super 30....
Then jitni dosti bachi thi with RR/HR....pakka khatam ho jaati....

Point is "If and Else" waale question karke...u will never get real answers..it will always be time pass or as usual one dimensional view/opinion....

answered by Production Accountant (28.8k points)
+1 vote

Akshay se clash karne se daar ne wala ghanta clash karega toh se...Then single digit se kam chalana pageda apna king ko..

answered by Production Accountant (27.5k points)
0 votes

On diwali next day....
TOH would had more screens as aamir fatima after dangal + YRF+ amitabh.
Screens...
TOH 3500 screens.
Zero 2800 screens.

Collection
TOH..... 28cr
ZERO.....30 cr.

answered by Editor (88.3k points)
0 votes

Opening ka toh pata nahi but both the movies would be leaked in HD quality. Paise bach jaate *** copy dekh ke... Imaginary question ka real answer yehi hai bhai.

answered by Set Designer (2.4k points)
0 votes

Srk wouldn't have given another panic attack to his fan.after what happened during raees.

answered by Camera Operator (8.5k points)
–1 vote

Obviously TOH......... This man Shahrukh is yet to cross Aamir's worst and 5 year old film
Dhoom 3..

answered by Second Unit Director (73.9k points)

Jhms with anyone would have not opened to 30cr deepak. Let's keep fan war aside. SRK showed it with raaes too. But as I said toh will win for sure if that were to happen.

+1

Yes raees was opened well & I think you also not forget how srk promotion cost one person life..
With such aggressive promotion Aamir can do way better but he always believe his work to speak for himself..

JHMS+ partial holiday fan almost dangal during cash crunch

On a non-holiday Shahrukh is yet to cross 5 year old Dhoom 3.

–1 vote

aamir khan is not a star.... no second thoughts about it..... but even if TOH and Zero would clash.... that would mark the end of crawling career of srk....
screens count would be like
TOH - 4800
zero - maratha mandir theater......take out DDLJ and play Zero
no cinemas for you.... and get the heck out of here.....

answered by Star (148k points)

haha good one

+1

Grandie ..the amount of delusion in most of the Srk fans amazes me ..Woaahhh

+1

lai ja .... ja .... ja lai ja.... 2, 3 kilo extra respect rakh k lai ja.....

Shukriya extra maal le liye

–1 vote

Toh opening day 45 cr
Zero opening day 9 cr

answered by Casting Director (18.2k points)
–2 votes

Sorry can't answer your question as srk is not in a condition to think for a second to clash with megastar Aamir , ab Jo Hona hi Nahi hai Uske liye kyun sir phodhna..

answered by Director (128k points)

you are right ram jaane kya hota clash me

Yes ram jane was 2018 films right na , 1995 ki hoti to srk akki ki toilet se bhi bhagta phirta..

Yes At this point i don't think SRK will clash with Aamir

Related questions

0 votes
4 answers 28 views
28 views asked Oct 3 in Predictions by Jordan Garcia Set Designer (2k points)
+2 votes
11 answers 387 views