Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,003 questions

251,554 answers

307,828 comments

396 users

Zoya Akhtar next "Gully Boy" Starring Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt to release on 14th February 2019 ! Views

+3 votes
taran adarsh  
@taran_adarsh
Mark the date: 14 Feb 2019 release... #GullyBoy... Stars Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt... Here's the first look: pic.twitter.com/evGjpYgbsv
12:42 AM - 10 Feb 2018
asked Feb 10 in Announcements by Maruf Sarker Producer (112,380 points)
92% Accept Rate

6 Answers

0 votes

Iam interested..........

answered Feb 10 by Charlie runkle™ Director (124,142 points)
0 votes

No matter how much I disagree from her & her family's ideology,I love her films like Luck by Chance, ZNMD and I think she is very underrated as a filmmaker.Eagerly waiting for this one also!

answered Feb 10 by Galeon Set Designer (2,087 points)
0 votes

She has made some good films. Looks to be good. Lets see how ranveer fares now apart from bhansali films.

answered Feb 10 by Intense Director (128,012 points)
0 votes

Could be a good one. Hoping Zoha shows her potential again after the amazing ZNMD.

But why are they releasing so late? Simmba is yet to begin shooting yet that movie will release 1.5 months before this one. They should release it this year.

answered Feb 10 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,252 points)
0 votes

Excited.. Always a fan of Zoya Akhtar work but it has limited appeal.. Hope this movie appeals more audience

answered Feb 10 by Haider Second Unit Director (76,986 points)
0 votes

Gully boy shooting already started then why such late release and Simbaa shooting will start in may and they are releasing it on December this year. Gully boy should have released this year itself.

answered Feb 11 by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (21,642 points)