Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,023 questions

247,262 answers

301,297 comments

396 users

Looks like opening day of padman coming in 9 crs range.might fail to touch double digit.view?

+2 votes
asked Feb 9 in General by Santosh Camera Operator (8,194 points)
68% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

What a shame it is

answered Feb 9 by Rancho Production Accountant (25,884 points)

What is shameful here, though even I want akshay Kumar to do commercial movies in between but for this one I must say its one of his best this dacade on the line of omg and airlift, to choose this subjects itself great , what an inspiring life this man arunachalam has and his love for his wife which changes lives of people , the story of a real superhero and the way akshay Kumar portray it is brilliant, I dont imagine any other big star to show the guts of wearing woman panty onscreen or the scene in which he test his pad on himself with animal blood, outstanding, I saw it once in a plexes and the other time in a ss and a few people at ss says that akshay Kumar is gone mad during that scene but still u feel its for money making no way, for tepk I can agree upto a point that yes that film might project the govt schemes or something like that but this one is a real top class atempt, he might loose some more mass audience with this but the someone has to choose these kind of stories of some real life heroes like this mad superhero and an akshay kumar can provide these kind of stories a reach without him it can be documentry with hardly 5 lac people watch it.

Thats True
But actually im fed up of watching Akshay in such movies
I want to see him in movies like garam masala singh is king welcome rowdy rathore I really miss watching his commercial movies

Hence due to irritation i made this comment I hope akshay realises and shifts his genre.

Yes dude I can understand,even I want to mix him a bit , he is one of the best in action and comedy and we all love him in that, though gold is looking in same line of his content films hope is there with films like 2.0, kesri and housefull4 next year.

Yes im exited for kesari 2.0 and housefull 4

+1 vote

Not surprising as no one expect this film to open big and this film completely depends on big city multiplexes, though I like the film so much this one is really a brave choice.

answered Feb 10 by Sss d Assistant Director (41,945 points)
+1 vote

I believe padman is a really brave choice. Opening had to be low....the appeal for the movie is restricted to high end multiplexes only. For once I support akshay...its a really good intiative to bring out issues like these in the limelight.

answered Feb 10 by Intense Producer (117,963 points)

Related questions

+7 votes
5 answers 144 views
144 views asked Aug 11, 2014 in Box Office Related by dipokbarman Production Designer (14,083 points)
+3 votes
3 answers 197 views
197 views asked Apr 29, 2016 in General by Rocsky Unit Manager (31,908 points)