Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,950 questions

246,996 answers

300,754 comments

396 users

Race 3 duo Salman Khan & Jacqueline Fernandez head for Bangkok this Monday for their romantic shoot schedule.

+4 votes
asked Feb 9 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (255,437 points)
99% Accept Rate

Are you excited for it.....till now..

Already they shot 3 songs, film me sirf songs hi hai kya??

This will be the 4th song followed by few action scenes. Even Daisy is accompanying, so her portions will be shot too. I guess there will be one more song to shoot & ofcourse a remix version of one song.

@power .. it stars Salman. Wanted to see him in an action thriller. Even though Race 2 was crap, Race 1 was good. Just expecting Remo to do justice for Salman's trust. It is not like they have not so talented ppl. Daisy to Saqib to Bobby all are talented only. Infact Daisy is still a better "actress" than Jacqueline. Better dancer too but Jacqueline will get better dance moves & songs.

Overall expecting a decent watch. Let's see what they'll offer. Don't think they'll miss out on entertainment.

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

This EID will be the biggest RACE......... Saare RECORDS todne waali

answered Feb 10 by -OmKara- Production Designer (14,494 points)
selected Feb 13 by suhas
0 votes

The movie seems to be on Kick way, Action plus magical numbers

answered Feb 9 by shah Executive Producer (60,180 points)
0 votes

Good potential brand with huge megastar like Salman khan is ruined day by day by mediocre cast n mediocre director skill.. i have zero excitement till trailer comes .

answered Feb 10 by playboy Production Accountant (28,897 points)

You were not happy with TZH too but look it becames Salman's highest domestic grosser both in nett & gross ..

I was not happy after tzh trailer... but still not like race 3 its terrible for me til nw..after movie i was first to write review n praised tzh...