• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

243k answers

295k comments

395 users

0 votes
Please make rules for mods also.thanks
asked in Announcements by Camera Operator (8.3k points)
67% Accept Rate

Check Pm.....!!!!!

2 Answers

0 votes

I think you want justice, but how?? Your answer is hidden, there you go, you got justice.

Also

I did commented under your answer after reshowing it, you didn't replied.

answered by Mega Star (202k points)

I just wanted to have fun with you.

That is stupid tb. Avayein reshow kiyun karna jabb hide usne khud kiya ho tou?

+1

Teebee..I know u did that In a funny and harmless way but it may not seem funny to Santosh ..so just talk to Santosh with little sincerity and he will understand and hide this Post ..

apparently bhai TB, aapki ghalati lagti hai yahan pr....being mod, using mod powers u can't have fun.....cz if u do even in a harmless way, it will open gates for other mods to abuse that power

0 votes

Instead of blaming mods and admins start giving sensible answers and comments. There won't be any need to hide or reshow them

answered by Producer (106k points)

Then what is the use of edit and hide option if we aren't allowed to use that.shouldn't mods too have some common sense

For ur information that wasn't non sense or what ever type answer..question was about satellite right but I thought distribution right and said distribution right of zero is zero as rce themself distribute their film..what's nonsense here? its just misunderstanding of question

Oh bhai, jese marzi chaahe answer dega tumhein kya hai bhai?
Baat yeh ke hide kiya tou reshow kiyun karna. Abb avayein defend naa kiya karo