• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

394 users

+2 votes
Visual wise 2.0>TOH=Zero

VFX or other technical aspects wise Zero>2.0>TOH

Back ground score 2.0>TOH>Zero

Song Zero>TOH>2.0(Though both Toh and 2.0 albums are bad)

Concept/Plot TOH=Zero>2.0

Overall for me it's Zero

Share yours
Choices:
TOH
Zero
Source Link: My opinion
asked in Opinion by Camera Operator (8.1k points)
95% Accept Rate

There are several other factors like promotion ads, trailer on homepage, free net ,repeat viewing wait for Bharat trailer if it will command repeat viewing then definitely it will cross zero unless both t series and skf publish it then the views will be divided

+1

bro zero has just doubled the previous record that too from just last month of thugs bharat can beat the total views but the first 24 hours record wont be beaten by it and every banner with money puts the promotion ad even then it will be tough to beat this number .These first day numbers are comparable to infinity war bro

2M+ views without the ad in 40 minutes. Now what's your next excuse haters?

Main hater nahi hai re baba, Race3, Tzh ke time aise promotion ad nahi hua tha isiliye bola

11 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Zero... You ll easily get in love with Bauaa....

answered by Second Unit Director (73.6k points)
selected by
+3 votes

answered by Mega Star (202k points)
+2 votes

IMO, this year
Padmaavat > Zero > Sanju > Thugs of Hindostan > 2.0 = Race 3

answered by Super-star (166k points)
+2 votes

Zero trailer is good....fresh and exciting.

2.0 trailer is okayish....vfx is good but do not justify the title of costliest film

TOH trailer is just decent, its lacking something. Aamir khan has a habit of surprising us wid his work. He might do it again. So better to wait n watch

answered by Camera Operator (9.1k points)
+2 votes

Zero by some distance. Never thought I'll say it but it's my favourite trailer in 2018.

answered by Producer (107k points)

yeah....great repeat value.....20 times n counting

Same here. Haven't felt this good about an SRK movie in a long time

+1 vote

Zero > Thugs = 2.0.
Seriously addicted to the trailer. Have seen it at least 50 times till now. Amazing. Hope this is the comeback of SRK and the much awaited Blockbuster for him.

answered by Star (141k points)
0 votes

I was about to make a poll like this. Will wait for Simmba and then make one for all the big movies of the year.

answered by Unit Manager (36.3k points)
–1 vote

oh no comparison here..... 2.0 is far far far ahead in terms of quality and well researched well made well thought.... and very very well executed.... furthermore.... it has done the job .... the job of a trailer.... to bring excitement.... among viewers.

answered by Star (148k points)
–1 vote

2.0>Zero>TOH

I wasn't having any expectations from 2.0 that's why I liked it most,
Highest expectation from TOH so biggest disappointed from it

answered by Art Director (2.7k points)
–1 vote

None of trailer had any wow factor... but among 3

Toh>>2.0>>>>>>>>>>>>>> zero shittest trailer ever..

answered by Production Accountant (27.5k points)
+1

wah wah Jordan miyan.......muqarar

+2

Ye playboy mashoor nahi hua hai, sirf zaleel hua hai.

Agaye bum chiki bum fans apna bum dusro se chipkane..

–3 votes

Thugs & why I am saying this , you will get your answer on 8th November..
2nd is zero , trailer is decent but nothing new same romance but with bauna twist.
2.0 trailer didn't give you feeling that makers have take that much time to finish this half baked product.

answered by Director (128k points)