">
  • Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

727 users

+4 votes
Nobody can deny one fact that SRK is the one who gets the most publicity and attention. TOH didn't have that many posts and the one thing to wonder about is the views and answers on each SRK related post. Agar ZERO achchi movie nikli toh share haters SRK fan ban jayenge ish baar.

All hail SRK. I am sure that all haters will watch the movie this time at least to write negative reviews in this forum.
asked in General by Location Scout (3.7k points)
100% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

As SRKING said once, "You can love me, you can hate me, but you can't ignore me"

answered by Mega Star (204k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Forum is dead. There's an upcoming big film that's coming, still it's dead. Then come Zero trailer and see the traffic.
We were talking about this in forum chat room.

answered by Super-star (167k points)

It's only SRK who can create the hype. I hope this time around, he will get to the viewer's heart straightaway.

+2 votes

"I make some people happy with my success and some people with my failure.At the end I make every one happy" this is what SRK said. That goes with everyone. The degree of love and hate are the parameters to judge success. So... any doubt? I think you got my point.

answered by Production Designer (13.9k points)
+1 vote

Tbh I had no expectations from zero. I did not like the teaser released on Jan 1st either. But the trailer is superb and deserves discussion and attention both.

answered by Producer (111k points)
+1 vote

......apne waqt pe aisa guroor tu na kar.....humara to daur ayega.....#copied.......

answered by Production Accountant (27k points)
0 votes

I guess one reason for that is because most of the people in this forum have grown up when srk was ruling single handedly so either there are 2 types of people on this forum with extreme views one are srk lovers and other are anyone but srk type of people who could not stand his success that is not the case with other stars

answered by Location Scout (3.1k points)
–1 vote

Its not for srk.its for his over-acting and 3rd class humor.gutka khne se sperm chota padgaya.like seriously? kya uske gaume koi aur gutka nahi khata tha.was his father only one..logic ki baat karte hai isko wow karne wale so called class people

answered by Camera Operator (9.8k points)
–2 votes

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

answered by Director (128k points)