Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,965 questions

247,027 answers

300,856 comments

396 users

Can BOI.COM declare COOLIE as a Biggest HIT of 1980s Decade ?

+1 vote
Here You can Check BOI.COM has Not given Full 1980s data but BOI. CO. IN has given TOP-10  Movies of  each  Years from 1980-1989  - >
Only According to  BOI.COM, COOLIE has not cross 10+cr but  according to many site /magazines COOLIE has 12cr+ Nett Collection and also the BIGGEST HIT of 80s decade - >

Check Adjusted Nett Gross of COOLIE and KRANTI and MPK etc,

For Decade  80s ->
http://boxofficeindia.co.in/worth-their-weight-in-gold-80s/

For Decade 70s ->
http://boxofficeindia.co.in/worth-their-weight-in-gold-70s/

For Decade 60s - >
http://boxofficeindia.co.in/worth-their-weight-in-gold/

For Decade 90s - >
http://boxofficeindia.co.in/worth-their-weight-in-gold-90s/

Many  Data is Same as BOI.COM but some are change.
asked Feb 8 in General by Vivek Rai Art Director (2,790 points)
13% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+2 votes

Coolie cant be Biggest Hit of the decade for that it has to get Atbb tag.
Kranti will become atbb for sure as its said to be bigger hit than Border which is now atbb.

So Kranti will be record 2nd Bhotd for Dilip Kumar.
If footfalls of Coolie is more then It may be record 2nd Mwfotd for Amitabh or else this record will also go to Dilip Kumar!

answered Feb 8 by Rancho Production Accountant (25,697 points)
edited Feb 8 by Rancho

Aur BOI.COM ka data sbhi DECADE me same hai compare to BOI. CO. IN (except 80s Decade).

Mpk is currently Biggest hit of 80s as per old BOI but after update Kranti will become biggest hit of the decade bcz it will surely get atbb If Border which is smaller hit than it as per BOI got atbb then kranti will also be atbb then having more footfalls and adjusted nett than MPK it will become Biggest hit as well.

Coolie would be 4th biggest hit after Kranti then Mpk or RTGM will be 2nd or 3rd as they are Atbb then Coolie will come.

But as per footfalls it can be no. 1 and become most watched movie of the decade

Sholay will be counted only for 1970s bcz that is decade of its release!

Yes if MULTISTARRER like BORDER declared as ATBB then KRANTI will sure...mjhe nhi lgta COOLIE ko upar rhnge FOOTFALLS me Bcoz BOI.COM decrease many Net collection of AMITABH movies. So there is No chance.

Ok lets see Bro

+2 votes

Too many threads made by you by just assuming things of old films, wait for BOI update, pata lage you were embarrassing yourself for so long by assuming

answered Feb 8 by -OmKara- Production Designer (14,494 points)

BOI. CO. IN is not my site...and yes Jitne OLD movies ka POST Maine kiya hai Jo BLOCKBUSTER wale wo Sab BLOCKBUSTER he honge.... Aur 1 ya 2 Nhi bhi hue to unka FOOTFALLS aaj ke movies se jyada he hoga.

We all know the possible Blockbuster films, you desperately shove all this across the forum unnecessary.

Hahaha sorry mjhe nhi pata tha

+1 vote

Maine Pyar Kiya is the biggest Hit of 80s, followed by Ram Teri Ganga Maili and Kranti (bigger Hit than Border-Boi)

answered Feb 8 by shah Executive Producer (60,190 points)

Yes AAMIR & SALMAN will Rule till 2022-2025 they will make more RECORD.

Yes Kranti already has most footfalls so its already mwfotd now after getting atbb verdict it will also be bhotd.

I will say Salman Aamir will rule next decade as well then I think Aamir will Continue for next decade like Dilip Kumar and Amitabh Successfully Continued in Old age and Do strong Character roles.

Salman and Aamir Became star in last years of 1980s with Qsqt and Mpk as per BOI archives and will have stardom till 2020 decade end as well making it most years of stardom of around 4 decades. Srk will be at 3rd place with 3 decades of stardom.

Yes but SALMAN and AAMIR has a down period but Not SRK has - BOI said.
Ab dekhna ye ha kii 90s me inki RANKING kaisa deta h BOI.

Yes have to see that

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers 166 views
+2 votes
4 answers 174 views
174 views asked Feb 4 in General by Vivek Rai Art Director (2,790 points)
+8 votes
9 answers 256 views