• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

394 users

0 votes
It all started with Om Shanti OM in 2007

11 years has been passed but no NonKhan movie has ever emerged HGOTY.

Beware Sanju the big daddy of box office is coming, I think it will be 12+ with Either TOH or Zero emerging Hgoty.

Though most chances are there it will be Toh but with a massy commercial potboiler from the maestro ALR  chances of zero also can't be ruled out completely.

Either way I feel a Khan movie will become Hgoty and will extend the domination of the Three biggest names of the country.
Source Link: My opinion
asked in Predictions by Camera Operator (8.1k points)
95% Accept Rate
–1

This year trends surely change and Sanju highest grosser in india.

Yeah and this time again, it's the Christmas release that will do it.

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I also feel that way. More chances for ToH and Zero can do it too.

answered by Unit Manager (36.3k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Waiting for aamir and SRK to show sherbet boy his real place in life. Then next year Salman is coming to show ranbir again why he won't be a big superstar ever. Sone pe suhaaga is hrithik coming with yrf to prove his stardom again.

answered by Producer (107k points)

Ranbir is next megastar so stop being jelous of his success

+1

Hahahahaaaaa. Jealous of movies like roy and besharam and JJ

how dare u forget pooray paanch crore ki opening wala shaahkaar ?? @Intense ....his great filmography is incomplete without mentioning that great film

+1 vote

12yrs lol...just like cricket 12th player gets free credit without playing game....

answered by Production Accountant (27.5k points)
0 votes

A Khan?. Remove Shahrukh bro!........ When was the last time he gave highest grosser?.

answered by Second Unit Director (73.9k points)

@sihan ..If observing only the current posts and the activity under this answer , it's u who have started using. Words like dummies.autistic .blind ..please refrain from using such words ..@deepak eye for an eye makes the forum blind .

Ok Charlie ji , just tell me one thing the prediction you have made for thugs by taking help of time travel machine is in gross or net figure..

@ Deepak. Bhaisaab it's according to maths and also with the help of time machine ..and it is my conservative estimation ..

It's nett.

0 votes

Nope I don't agree with u here is possible list

Sanju
Padmavaat
Thugs
Race 3
Zero
Baghi 2

answered by Production Accountant (22.7k points)
0 votes

Remove Srk or add Hritik also as like srk he also gave 1 Hgoty in 2006 , this year also Aamir is all set to deliver hgoty & take lead over Salman 6-5 which Salman going to equal in next year unless Aamir decide to do a movie in 2019 or Hritik Vs tiger dissapoint (as I think this film going to create humongous buzz till the time of its release).

answered by Director (128k points)

Jokes apart unko Khan hone ka faida mila

+1

Btw the list is about domination of khans that's why though SRK has been going through a tough phase but he's still the 3rd biggest