Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,965 questions

247,027 answers

300,857 comments

396 users

21 years of Salman Khan & Salman Khan Box Office Hit JUDWAA.

+5 votes

asked Feb 7 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (255,533 points)
99% Accept Rate

12 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

One of the best movie of the 90s era and such entertaining film. I heard it was a South Indian remake which itself was copied from Jackie Chans movie Twin Dragons. Still, Judwaa is fun to watch and one of the 90s films that has lots of repeat value.

Before 1997, David Dhawan was known for casting Govinda in his movies but this time he choose Salman Khan. I think Salman was a better choice because he acts well in both roles as Prem & Raja respectively. Both characters suit him more compared to Govinda.

Karisma Kapoor is acceptable as the heroine as her charm and all that works for her part. Rambha was ok although her voice was dubbed by Tabu, I believe.

Also, the supporting cast was superb from Shakti Kapoor, Kader Khan & Anupam Kher who all done a great job.

Heres the rare posters that I uploaded on Twitter.

answered Feb 7 by Nikeel Production Designer (15,274 points)
selected Feb 13 by suhas
+3 votes

One of my those films...where i danced in theatre.....which is a rare act if u go by my nature!!!!!

answered Feb 7 by abbie Unit Manager (30,363 points)

Films k maqsad bhi toh yehi hona chahiye.... Warna education dene k liye colleges and institutions ki kami hai kya???

Indeed Abbie.. It's very rare. Tell me about the events which led you to this act ..

+2 votes

One the best entertainer movie of Bhai I have seen more than 100 times when ever it's air on TV. And this movie made me to become fan of bhaijaan

answered Feb 7 by Imran1 Set Designer (2,035 points)
+1 vote

Both These girls are so beautiful
And karishma is one of my fav cutie pie ♡

answered Feb 7 by Rancho Production Accountant (25,697 points)
+1 vote

Very entertaining movie...
Watched many times whenever comes on TV....
Salman Bhai superb in this

answered Feb 7 by power Assistant Director (46,038 points)
+1 vote

One of the early Salman movies where he continued to reinvent as a complete hero, where he was a riot playing a double role.
Started the successful Jodi of David Dhawan and Bhai (Judwaa, Partner, DHLJ, MPKK, Biwi No 1).

answered Feb 7 by shah Executive Producer (60,190 points)
+1 vote

Bole to ek dum J H A K K A S.

answered Feb 7 by Ajay Casting Director (16,414 points)
+1 vote

One of the most entertaining and best masala movies ever.... It was the pioneer of modern days masala movies. Kudos to Megastar SALMAN KHAN and David Dhawan.

answered Feb 7 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (36,741 points)
+1 vote

Bhai ka SWAG in this film is on different level......

• Boondi ke laddoo

• Abey bhainsey, khiskeyli hai kya

• Hello brother

• Guru - Vidyarthi

& above all that Background music...... Never a dull moment.... ekDum Jhakaas Entertainer....

answered Feb 8 by -OmKara- Production Designer (14,494 points)
0 votes

Ur one year late its 21years..... its my one of most watched movies crossing 50 plus in repeat watch ....

answered Feb 7 by playboy Production Accountant (28,904 points)
0 votes

This film marks the debut of the chi-chora act(s) by Salman Khan which he successfully applied in the many of his future films. So congrats to the chi-chorapan..

answered Feb 7 by Charlie runkle™ Director (121,873 points)
–1 vote

Waahiyat movie with equally waahiyat remake.

answered Feb 7 by mr.hola Unit Manager (39,772 points)

Related questions

+6 votes
8 answers 249 views
+5 votes
5 answers 222 views