• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

243k answers

296k comments

395 users

+13 votes
1.5k views

Source Link: youtube
asked in General by Unit Manager (36.1k points)
58% Accept Rate
+2

Most loved trailer of SRK this decade by a distance.

More than Don 2 or Fan? Naah man

+1

Yeah, i said trailer

We were looking for hardcore massy 'Indian' film after debacles, embarrassments like fan hny dilwale jthj etc

Nd i think Zero will fulfill it.

Overall most loved is Don2 teaser

ZeroFastest50MnOnYT

21M in less than 9 hrs on day2.

Total tabaahi

61M now... 33hrs

Aisa kab hua h?

24 Answers

+7 votes

The film quality looks very good ..but I feel the trailer is badly cut.

answered by Director (120k points)
+1

Bhai meri time machine ko jab wapis karoge na toh 200 rupay ka petrol daal ke bhejna ..

+5 votes

King Khan is back Aaattt
Always had good vibes from this movie,I feel it will be Srk's first universally loved movie of this decade.
The Superstar is backk with a banggg
I am fully confident on Alr

answered by Location Manager (7.9k points)

With every trailer we get to hear this. Don't we?

+2

Here the captain is AlR who rightly holds the pulse of North audience which is weak zone of SRK forget about his directional even his production movies over perform in North.
Main part is Zero isn't unconventional which we thought it would be, it's ALR fort his own genre in which he never fails.

+4 votes

Excellent trailer. After a long time, SRK has come up with something unique. The colours and the vfx is good and the dialogues are massy as well. Anushka looks so good in her role....almost natural. Katrina looks hot and srk is looking in great form.

Rating- 4/5

answered by Producer (106k points)
edited by
+3 votes

Look's awesome, Will be watching it in 1st weekend. Can't wait

answered by Location Manager (5.5k points)
+3 votes

Congratulations
#100 cr Club

answered by Location Manager (6.6k points)
+3 votes

Well, one more love triangle from SRK. It looks better than his movies in recent times. Hope, the story of the movie is convincing. Music is certain to be hit, the songs in trailer and teaser both are certain to be blockbusters. Acting is good too, let's see how the emotions and story-telling connects to the audience.

answered by Set Designer (2.4k points)
+2 votes

Dats a pretty good trailer....movie has a chance to do 250cr. Srk looked fresh & entertaining, anuskha looked fine and katrina showed hotness and arrogance.

answered by Camera Operator (9.1k points)

I wish to see less of Katrina in the movie. She is only hot. Can't act at all

+2 votes

Trailer is excellent
4.5/5

answered by Location Manager (5.9k points)
+2 votes

Okay WOW. FUCKINGG WOW.

Saw it twice just to let it sink in! And that song.. Had goosebumps!

I wish the movie is as good as the trailer and we have a 300 cr grosser minimum!

answered by Location Manager (6.5k points)
+2 votes

Fantastic trailer. The eagerness for Zero has now increased a lot. Looks very promising. Full of entertainment. SRK at his usual best. Anushka's character looks similar to that of Priyanka from Barfi. And Katrina is Katrina lol. Thumbs up. 4/5.

answered by Star (140k points)
+2 votes

Fact :- SRK Highest Grosser on Its way....

answered by Assistant Director (41.2k points)
+2 votes

.......y srk movies production values r always so great?.......dhamakedaar trailer hai boss......aise movies ke liye bane hai theaters......

answered by Production Accountant (26.8k points)
+1 vote

Udta teer hai
Lena hai hume

Photo me wheel chair dikha hi ni

Gutkha khate ho. Sperm chote pad gaye

How I wished to see SRK in this type, saala koi aisa role deta hi nahi tha, ab diya hai, Mazaa aaya, hopefully film bhi aachi ho.

BTW FINALLY.....!!!!! A kiss which is not bad or awkward, I was worried about it, but it's good in this, not like before.

answered by Mega Star (202k points)
+1

This can be srk's big comeback

Playboy keep in mind to use decent words on the forum. I've hidden your answer below too. Fan wars are fine, but stay in limits.

+1 vote

Combination of appu raja & barfi , srk as usual doing full of overacting...
the only good thing is director who gave a 150 Cr grosser with kangna & Anushka who looks natural so srk may cross 200cr here.
Honestly saying yes this time srk trying something new , bauna banke romance Kar Raha hai.

answered by Director (128k points)
edited by

Mera nahi katega ticket ab to zero machayegi halla. Mera superstar aa gaya wapas. Ab dekhna ye chote mote star salman aur aamir kis khet ki mooli hai.

–1

hahahaha Tu to grandy Ka bhi guru nikla wo prediction badalta hai tune favourite change Kar liya , bin pyande Ka lota..
Hgoty phir bhi thugs hi Hoti & agar to apni jubaan pe tikne wala mard hua to first week ke bad 1 2 3 kick marega.

WTF WTF WTF!!!!!!!...@Ajay is saying this :

"Ab dekhna ye chote mote star salman aur aamir kis khet ki mooli hai"....

Poore Raat Din Salmaan Ke GunGaan Karta raha ...aur ab yeh...
Itni Jaldi to Politics mein bhi Log Party nahin badalte..even after getting crores in bribe....
Ghor Kalyug hain bhai...Ghor Kalyug!!!!....

aabie yeh Qayamat ke aasaar hai ..

+1 vote

Shahrukh Khan is Back again. Good trailer first half of trailer is brillient but in second half one or two scenes in not good but overall good trailer. Ye bawaa to bawaal hai aur ue picture bhi bawaal hai. Is saal pata chal jayega ki aamir ka stardom tha ya phir Xmas ka kamaal tha. TOH to pit gayi samjho.

answered by Location Manager (7.2k points)

Better than SS 4 cr opening day.

Secret service worldwide> tzh plus Tubelight hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
by the way secret superstar opening day > lifetime of Bhai cameo film with zinta..aisi film Ka naam bhi Kisi ko Yaad Nahi rehta hai.

Hahaha opening decide stardom so Aayushmaan>>>Aamir.

hahahaha opening depend stardom kaki sawantiya > Salman..
hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

+1 vote

Alright trailer looks fun SRK in pure desi avatar that is something his charachters were missing
The emotional part including katrina was a bit meh tbh
The space thing is interesting lets see how it is pulled off in the film
In my opinion it will be a clean hit for SRK this time

answered by Production Accountant (24.3k points)
+1 vote

Liked it...comedy is solid. Dialogues are good...Hope These aren't the Best of of Movie, There are lot more Like this...thanks to ALR.

answered by Editor (88.2k points)
+1 vote

Gaurav is back as a pervert!. From village to london to romancing actress...... And also promoting his salute at the end....

P S: Most anticipated is TOH not ZERO.......... You may want to edit that.

answered by Second Unit Director (73.9k points)
+1 vote

Srk is back in the genre where he is unbeatable.. Its romance and emotions... This movie will be a roller coaster ride of emotions, love, comedy and awesomeness of King Khan... This is surely Srk's best bet towards a huge grosser movie.. This movie should eye a 300 crore lifetime.. I would settle with more than 250 crores...

answered by Second Unit Director (73.5k points)
0 votes

looks amazing it has everything to be a blockbuster comedy will work big time in this film

answered by Set Designer (2k points)
0 votes

This is another garbage. Nothing new in terms of content, same cheesy lines, a woman in clothes ready to get married, she is crying too. A film star that falls for a dwarf, then throws him away. Damn, they spent too much money and wasted too much time to make this horrible thing. At ending they showed footage of rocket and loud unpleasant music, give me a break please. Innovation 0, Newness 0, Visual effects 0, hence the title 0.

Not assigning my time to watch this. Period.

0/5

answered by Casting Director (19.9k points)
+1

Coz u r zero too

+1

@the rock Hollywood needs you man.

+1

You're back.......................... It's been a long time Rock but do come more often and entertain as you always do.

We want more reviews !!!

+1

hahaha.......upvote for ur answer therock......hopefully ur film review will also be this entertaining, i won't mind....waiting

–1 vote

Average Trailer .. First half looks good with great one-liners and Anand Stamp written all over it . The problem starts with Anushka who did so much overacting in the movie . Katrina angle looks very over the top even though Katrina overshadowed Anushka in the trailer !!. Whole space angle is too ambitious and seems to be .Huge doubt on 2nd half and if it doesn't work result would be same as Fan
2.5/5

answered by Producer (101k points)

Banna padta hai bro..and for fake Salman fans like puneet this is the only way to counter them. By the time zero releases he will become a fan of anushka again

+1

There's a reason why I call Puneet a Pendulum

Puneet is a full time ranbir fan now. By 2019 I won't be surprised to see him bashing Salman also

so much fun to read all the comments under this answer......forum is back more than SRK....n Puneet - The Pendulum

–3 votes

JHMS 2.What a trailer haha haha itna bakwas.SRK es ber v 250cr cross nehi kar payegi

answered by Assistant Director (53.4k points)
edited by
+1

Pehle yeh to Bata do ki yeh JHMJ kaunsi movie thi??

ignore him this was the same guy going gaga over race 3 trailer

Edit kar dia dek lena....BTW TOH 7days collection zero lifetime take screenshot

–4 votes

Trailer of toh seems sholey infront of this pathetic

answered by Camera Operator (8.3k points)

lolz.............

+2

Salman talking, walking & kicking - like almost all of his movies

its just a video of salman talking walking and kicking

Just hope ur frvt's best and most hardworked movie crosses salmans worst and most laziest work in race3..

Related questions

+1 vote
7 answers 358 views
358 views asked Oct 31 in General by mr.hola Unit Manager (36.1k points)
+3 votes
9 answers 442 views