• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

243k answers

295k comments

395 users

0 votes

Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/EW/status/1057969459166695424
asked in Television by Mega Star (248k points)
97% Accept Rate

1 Answer

0 votes

its final season.... it will have more hype than avenger part 4.... in fact it will have more hype than anything the world media has ever seen..... so walk slowly and carefully.... and repeat after me..... I WILL BE A GOOD HUMAN BEING AND NOT POST EVEN A SMALLEST TINIEST SPOILERS.....
that even includes .... teasers / trailers ....
i want everything to be fresh....

answered by Star (148k points)

it is the biggest event.... in media history where the whole world is united

Why do u watch it grandie ? It has gore and nudity ..yeh hamari tehzeeb ke qilaaf hai.

no no no absolutley no...... i do not watch it for gore and nudity ...... i hate gore..... i watch it for mythical creatures.... dire wolves, dragons, white walkers giants, zombie polar bear, etc.

and ...

get this...

""the leader of white walkers.... were around for 1000s of years.... but he was just born 15 years ago..... whoa....""
youngest stark boy alive
thats just what i think....

Related questions

+1 vote
1 answer 92 views
+3 votes
2 answers 103 views
103 views asked May 24, 2017 in Television by RAhil Assistant Director (48.6k points)