Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,970 questions

251,396 answers

307,684 comments

396 users

Check out the official theatrical trailer of Ajay Devgn and Ileana D'Cruz starrer much awaited RAID. Movie releasing on 16 March 2018.

+7 votes
284 views asked Feb 6 in Movie Discussions by Ajay Production Accountant (20,584 points)
99% Accept Rate

edited Feb 6 by Ajay

8 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Superb trailer. Hope it cross 100 cr.

answered Feb 6 by kent Location Scout (4,026 points)
selected Apr 9 by Ajay

It's hard to say this because I'm a fan of Ajay but can't see it collecting 100cr. I hope I'm wrong about this as I want this film to succeed.

0 votes

Wow looks amazing
Looking forward to this movie

answered Feb 6 by SSk Production Accountant (27,139 points)
0 votes

Good trailer. Hope ajay makes it big with this.

answered Feb 6 by Intense Director (127,821 points)
0 votes

Trailer was good and should be an engaging heist drama .Ajay looks fantastic and Saurabh Shukla is fine too . Awaited!

answered Feb 6 by puneetshukla Producer (101,948 points)
0 votes

looks good.

also refreshing to see not too much marketing or build up. they just dropped it 40 days before release.

answered Feb 6 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,024 points)

People complain on Twitter that Ajay never promotes his film properly because the same thing happened with Baadshaho where there was lack of promotions. I just hope this film does succeed and gets good reviews from the audiences.

I thought the promotions for Baadshaho were adequate. Was surprised with the low opening.

This looks content based, so while the opening will be low, hopefully it'll be a HIT in the long run.

0 votes

Mind-blowing trailer !!!! Just simply outstanding and superb !!!

This movie will have hardcore drama like Gangaajal, Apaharan, Khakee, Once Upon a Time in Mumbai, Singham, Yuva & etc.

Ajay Devgan looks brilliant as an Income Tax Officer e.g. Walk, Talk, Dialogues & Intense eyes.

Ileana D'Cruz looks fine and her chemistry with Ajay will be far better than Baadshaho.

Saurabh Shukla looks good as the villain and perfect actor to match Ajay's on-screen persona.

answered Feb 6 by Nikeel Production Designer (15,450 points)
0 votes

Again Content oriented non-masala role for Omi Bhaiyya...... Iske HIT ke bhi waande parh jayenge.... kamaal karte ho gopu..... Action kahan gaya? Disappointed.

Gangaajal had similar plot, was little bit more aggressive, also a movie came aakrosh. Ajay's core fanbase doesn't absorb this much non-masala.

answered Feb 6 by -OmKara- Production Designer (15,836 points)

The trailer is good but I really don't see it doing well at the BO. These so-called Ajay fans on Twitter may end up blaming him if this doesn't succeed. In the past, he's had many good films like The Legend of Bhagat Singh, Gangaajal, Apaharan, Yuva, Drishyam and ect that didn't do well at the BO but they were praised amongst the audiences.

Once Upon a Time in Mumbai was more of the commercial film compared to those movies I mentioned above. That's why a good film like this was a Hit at the BO.

Your very last sentence below may be right but that concerns me about the film in terms of BO.

0 votes

Loved the trailer..........

answered Feb 7 by Rancho Production Accountant (29,701 points)

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers 187 views
+1 vote
2 answers 90 views
+1 vote
1 answer 130 views
130 views asked Jan 17 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (260,309 points)