+3 votes

Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/taran_adarsh/status/1057590051318759426
asked in Movies by All Time best! (279k points)
99% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Shahrukh movies always had great trailers..But the movies are not up to the mark..

answered by Editor (80.1k points)
selected by

Best answer....

+1 vote

it'll be srk being over the top loud character like in every other movie.... then katrina will be drinking ... and some space shuttle launch etc.... and anushka sharma irritating... and srk fans will be like..wow thats vfx... oscar.... for their vfx.... and it all will give me loads of material to laugh and troll srk and his fans

answered by Super-star (166k points)

Lol, I can't wait to see your reaction to this trailer.

Love your over the top. Cry once???

Damn u grandie..how the fcuk did u know about Katrina's drinking shot?

0 votes

Just 2 days lets see what they have for us

answered by Assistant Director (53.3k points)
0 votes

Wow wow wow can't wait to return the favour of srkians what they did at the time of thugs of Hindostan trailer...
Hope our beloved srk sir repeat his PR team halla machao work with zero & satisfied all of us like what he is doing from last 10 years , is Baar Deepika 2nd highest grosser paar..

answered by Director (131k points)

hahahahhahaha.... agar is naikk kaaam main contribution ki zaroorat ho .... to main assistance provide kar doonga....
social work main barr charr k hissa daaala jayega.

courtesy :: Team Being Human

Hahahaha thodha difficult lag Raha hai because after spreading Bhar bharke negativity at the time of race 3 , nowadays srkians are trying to please Salman fans to get support from them.
Don't surprised if you will see good space of Salman in trailer (doesn't matter even if he hardly have appearances for minutes in film) but support Lena hai to Kuch bhi Kar sakte hai srk sirji..

Gin chun k 37 jane ho. Kya ghanta ukhad loge.

37 milke 2000 Cr Kar rahe hai jabki 3.6 billion 395 ki goliya khel rahe hai..
So shudd desi ghee apni aur lagwane se accha Tu gappe hi maar dilwale atg in turkey , talaash 180k$ in china , bubble burst hongey prkian mast hongey.

0 votes

This super positive response and stuff is something I don't believe in. That's paid PR by red chillies for now. The real response will be known on 2nd

answered by Super-star (171k points)

@Intense this time we must trust these words..

I want to trust these words too @irdwhelp. Eagerly awaiting the trailer

0 votes

not buying anything until the actual trailer comes out.

answered by Executive Producer (66.7k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
9 answers 596 views
+2 votes
3 answers 99 views
+3 votes
6 answers 484 views