• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

394 users

+1 vote
Ishq, Hero No. 1, Main Khiladi Tu Anaari, Border, Taal, Soldier, Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, Ajnabee, Nayak, Mission Kahmir, Jaan-E-Mann, Jodhaa Akbar, Slumdog Millionaire, Munna Bhai MBBS, 3 Idiots, Robot, Lagaan, Rang De Basanti, Besharam, Deewana Mastana.

I personally would have liked to see him in Ishq, if only for a movie starring SRK and Aamir. Also, I wanted him to work with Abbas Mustan a few more times. They worked really well together and it would've diversified his filmography more.
Source Link: https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/from-ishq-main-khiladi-tu-anari-to-jaan-e-mann-22-films-for-which-shah-rukh-khan-was-the-first-choice/
asked in General by Unit Manager (36.3k points)
58% Accept Rate

None.

It's just that it is difficult to replace the original cast's performance to picture Srk in it. Sanju & Munna Bhai are synonymous. Akki as Agasthya with his weird nerdy laugh left a mark so imagining Srk is tough. Likewise every other actor's performance there.

Coming to Robot, it was Kamal Haasan & Preity Zinta so that would always be the curious pair but then now Chitti the Robot or even the scientist belongs to Rajinikanth. Plus Rajini-Ash pairing.

5 Answers

0 votes

Perhaps ishq. Srk was a misfit for border, hero no 1, nayak, knph and most movies in that list.

answered by Producer (107k points)
0 votes

I wish he did Robot instead Ra one....i think Every srkian wosh that. Rest don't really matter.:

answered by Editor (88.3k points)
0 votes

Robot instead of Ra.One, rest don't matter.

answered by Mega Star (202k points)
–1 vote

jaan e man, slumdog , ajanbee and soldier he would have aced these roles. As for 3 idiots most top stars would have been able to pull off rancho the main thing that works for that movie is the screenplay and the sms jokes .

answered by Set Designer (2k points)
–1 vote

i think srk should have donne besharam.... it would have suited him perfectly.... and then kill him in the end .... as well....

or may be robot....but like a frozen robot... whose looping on the word K ..after it froze on it.... k kk kkkkk kkkkkkkkk

soldier would never suit him... that title ... doesn't suit srk..that title is so heroic. ... like the real deal......... so it was good on him to reject that right away

slumdog i think was his biggest mistake.... turning down that movie.... he should have accepted that movie...and asked for the role of Slumdog ....

answered by Star (148k points)
+1

Lol, you're soo funny...........

Oye Hoye, Grandy. This girl

''Yeh Kali Kali Aankhen

Yeh Gore Gore Gaal

Ye Tikhi Tikhi Nazaren''

Related questions

+6 votes
6 answers 221 views