Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,970 questions

247,040 answers

300,870 comments

396 users

Presenting Dubai Tourism short films directed by Kabir Khan.. Featuring SRK #BEMYGUEST

+3 votes
I know many of you would have seen them.. But it hasn't be discussed in the forum
This one is the best of all

This one is the consolidated video of all short stories

Making of short ads

Now the ad that released last year and won best tourism advertisement

Which ones your favourite
asked Feb 3 in Movie Discussions by Haider Second Unit Director (76,023 points)
72% Accept Rate

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

I've been to Dubai before and It's a very nice city which is why I wouldn't mind going again. I can accept that the laws are very strict as its an Arab country but such things give Dubai a bad reputation.

For example, I watch the news a few months back on how a tourist from the UK got arrested just for touching a man. He touches the guys hip by accident just to avoid spilling his drink. I mean the place where he was had licensed bar. With this whole incident, he was in debt and lost his job. Link is below if you want to read.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/jamie-harron-british-tourist-dubai-jail-drinking-touching-mans-hip-sentence-a7995686.html

The person who reported him to the police must have thought he was homosexual.

Like I said, Dubai is a nice city and very safe to walk on the streets as there's hardly any crime but I would never go to a bar. Last thing I wouldn't to do is touch somebody and would rather keep my hands to myself.

Anwyays, vids are nice. Few a years ago, I was on motorway heading to Atlantis Palm Hotel and was told that SRK had a house. I think his house near the hotel that I mentioned.

answered Feb 3 by Nikeel Production Designer (15,274 points)
selected Feb 7 by Haider

Just bcoz laws are strict there is hardly any crime.. I think that may be a one off event.. U didn't say anything about ads.. Srk charm and all that