• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

243k answers

296k comments

395 users

0 votes
Zero on November 2

2.0 on November 3

Rce is their own company and the best in India for VFX purpose, VFX of 2.0 doesn't look much better than Raone which released 7 years back with 1/5th budget

With just few days to go let's see if Rce beats 2.0 with half of the budget, Iam placing my money on Zero
asked in Opinion by Location Manager (7.9k points)
91% Accept Rate

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

That's a given. Rce is damn good at vfx. The teaser had bad vfx but the Eid song was a major improvement. The key know is to make an entertaining film. With content on his side SRK is very much capable of a 300cr grosser

answered by Producer (106k points)
selected by
+1 vote

I dunt care bout vfx now but a good movie from srk...if he fails dis time...den he will hv to become amitabh bachchan to rise again

answered by Camera Operator (9.1k points)
+1 vote

at this point not presuming anything.

trailer is the most important thing and the game-changer.

all the bad vibes about 2.0 can go away while all the potentially bad things about Zero can be confirmed.

as far as what we've seen is concerned, initial teaser had bad VFX, Eid one was good, so it's a mixed bag so far.

answered by Unit Manager (36.1k points)
0 votes

you can always count on the vfx by rce to be good but an average movie goer does not really care about the vfx all they want is an entertaining film. Vfx of zero will be good but i hope it is a entertaining film too otherwise it will not work and this is probably srks last chance to get a big box office number because if this fails then i am not sure how he will bounce back

answered by Set Designer (2k points)

Related questions

0 votes
5 answers 246 views
+2 votes
3 answers 187 views
187 views asked Apr 24, 2017 in Movie Discussions by Criminal Director (135k points)