• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

244k answers

296k comments

394 users

+1 vote
Ajay as Taanaji

Kajol as Ajay's wife

Jagapathi babu

Saif as Udaybhan Rathore

Salman Khan as Shivaji (Cameo)

Always wanted to see Salman in a grand period war movie though a cameo appearance still my wish is going to be fulfilled. (As that slb movie will be period love story)

This time the director isn't Ajay, OM is a very good marathi director knowing Ajay he will definitely give it a grand scale

Most awaited movie for me

1 Bharat/Taanaji

2 Dabangg3

3 HR vs Tiger

4 Avengers 4

5 Sahoo

Share yours for 2019
asked in Opinion by Camera Operator (8.1k points)
95% Accept Rate

11 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

1) hr vs tiger (loyalty wise also )
2) Tanaaji and Bharat
3) avengers 4
4)super 30
5) saho

I am not excited for dabangg3,I still feel it's a huge mistake after race 3

answered by Producer (107k points)
selected by

Even i have no hope from Dabangg3, 99% it will turn out to be a crap.
But watching your fav movie especially in their last years that's something else. So mine was only due to loyalty.
Even hr vs t movie on my most awaited list is majorly due to the fact that I like HR the apart from watching hr in a action avatar after long time. It was also due to loyalty wise
Super30 is not their because I don't like superstar wasting 2years on a gareeb movie like this though I will watch it in theater

I am yet to understand why is Salman going ahead with d3 after seeing response to race 3. Audience is way more smart now. They sniff a bad movie very quick. Xmas needs a much much better movie than dabangg. Want to see Bharat on Xmas 2019..

+2 votes

BHARAT
Dabangg 3
Taanaji
Hrithik vs tiger
Saaho

answered by Production Accountant (22.7k points)
0 votes

Bharat
Dabangg 3
and will update later

answered by Assistant Director (48.5k points)
0 votes

As of now ... Only bollywood ones which I'm looking forward to ...

1st - 5th .... HR v Tiger

Hollywood

1 ... Godzilla :: king of monsters ( long live the king )
2.... John wick 3
3..... Wreck it Ralph 2

Movies ... Excited for ... But not as much that I can't hold my breath ... Like for the ines I mentioned above ...

1... Aquaman
2....hellboy reboot
3.... Annabelle creation 2 , conjuring 3
4.....avengers 4
5.....HTTYD 2 .. How to Train Your Dragon 2
6.....joker origin
7.....Lego movie 2
8.... Alladin

Im mostly done with Bollywood

answered by Star (148k points)
0 votes

My most awaited movie is Taanaji as Ajay Devgn fan. I'm going to watch it in cinemas not just for Ajay Devgn but the story itself. I've always wanted to see Ajay in period drama because he has everything such as the talent to play a warrior. Mark my word this film will cross 100cr in Maharastra.

So here's the list

1. Taanaji
  2. De De Pyar De
  3. Kesari
  4. Super 30
  5. Bharat

I will watch the South Indian remake RX100 which be Suniel Shetty's son's debut Ahan. Also, Pal Pal Ke Dil Pas will be Sunny Deol's son Karan's debut as well so I will watch as well. Fan both actors since 90s era as well as Ajay & Akki.

answered by Production Designer (13.8k points)

Tanaaji is a potential 300cr plus grosser bro. Ajay is an actor par excellence. And imagine Salman cameo and the impact it will have.

There's 90% that it can happen if it has enough buzz and a good response from audiences. If so then it will be Ajay's first solo Blockbuster as the lead role in this film movie

Salman's cameo will be huge but the question is can he portray the character of Chhatrapati Shivaji? This role will be very important so he better get it right by making his acting look believable. Chhatrapati was somebody whom Marathi's look up to as their inspiration that's how significant this character is for Salman.

0 votes

Top 5 movies i m waiting for 2019

1. Avengers 4

2. Bharat

3. Sahoo

4. Maharshi

5. Captain Marvel and Spiderman Homecoming Both

answered by Production Accountant (24.4k points)
0 votes

Salman has already done a period movie - Veer

answered by Camera Operator (9.4k points)
–1

that was before his debut his fans would not know about it

+1

Veer was a period movie but not a real character the one like Srk played Asoka ...
btw if Dabangg aka 2010 was his debut then sorry to disturb you Srk is already gone with the wind ... p

Well dabbang was his rebirth of a kind now hoping the same for srk

It would be two if you consider Suryavanshi. Ofcourse more a fantasy set in that period for the main character.

–1 vote

I want to skip 2019 and go straight to 2020 no srk movie next year

answered by Set Designer (2k points)
–1 vote

Luka Chuppi
Brahmastra
Chhichhore
HRvsTiger
Kalank/Gully Boy

In no particular order.

answered by Unit Manager (36.3k points)
–1 vote

Would be exciting if Salman does it but don't think he will .
After long time looking forward to akki films kesari and hf4.
Rakesh Sharma biopic
Brahmastra
Taanaji

answered by Set Decorator (1.5k points)

10% hike for 15 days will get it done man and no constipated expressions in those films .. haha

So gold was great film ..thanks
Waiting for masterpiece pirates of India lol

u need 10 percent hike and 4 movies combined to cross a 2016 not so commerical dangal hahahaha.......

Great film gold struggled to cross a Talaash whereas Great film Dangal shattered all records

Kya Kare year Kuch tuche actors itna hike kar Dete 4 movies lag jate hai

–1 vote

SAAHO
That's all. Ayushman's next. 2019 has no other movies.

answered by Set Designer (2.4k points)

Related questions

+5 votes
4 answers 234 views
0 votes
1 answer 49 views
49 views asked Aug 21, 2015 in Movie Discussions by Baazigar All Time best! (283k points)