• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

243k answers

295k comments

395 users

0 votes
  • Saajan
  • Hahk
  • Hddcs
  • CMB
  • Kkhh
  • Sirf tum (Cameo) 
  • Jeet though he got his love but after knew about her past he named his son name on her ex boyfriend
  • Even in JAANEMANN when Salman found his mistake he was ready to sacrifice preity & his child for Akshay
Source Link: Inspired
asked in Old by Location Manager (7.9k points)
95% Accept Rate

My favorite kkhh

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Salman toh handsome hai hi, koi bhi miljayegi usko... #KKHH

I think he will finally get a girl after his death which I pray comes after millions centuries.

Most of his multistarrer love stories are based on the same #KKHH dialogue.

Even as an audience, I would want somebody else than him getting the girl just because he is not a convincing lover in his movies.

I liked few of his movies like Veergati, Dabangg, BB, Tere Naam, Baghban, KKHH, HDDCS and few of these were love stories in which he acted the best as a lover. I will have to wait for SLB's next with him probably to like him again.

answered by Set Designer (2.3k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Proud to be a fan of Hum Aapke Hain Koun

answered by Assistant Director (48.3k points)
–1 vote

In sort, the films which had zero or no contribution from Salman. Fokat ki hits in filmography.

answered by Super-star (166k points)
+1

If Salman shouldn't get credit for Saajan & HDDCS then Srk too don't deserve for Deewana & Darr ..
the same can be said for HAHK & DDLJ respectively ...

+1

Salman was bigger than Sanjay during Saajan.
Hddcs was clearly a Sal-Aish movie
Hahk is for Salman what DDLJ is for Srk

–1

@irdwhelp SRK don't deserve a single bit credit for Deewana.
He do for Darr because the film was in his narration pov. Besides SRK was already a big name post Baazigar just a month before Darr having SRK in similar image.

@Roman.
For you very first statement. Lol. Lol.
For second no comments. I haven't seen the film, nor do I will ever
Third. Lol. Lol. Lol.

+1

Do matwale, khoon ka karz, jeene do all were failures he became huge only after Khalnayak & was never been a superstar.
Saajan is remembered due to its blockbuster music.
& Hahk, DDLJ both ran due to wom

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers 22 views