• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

714 users

+1 vote

I’m disturbed by all the happenings with regards to . My company and I believe in providing women with utmost respect and safety. If anyone has wronged even a single woman, neither ADF nor I will stand for it.

Source Link: https://twitter.com/ajaydevgn/status/1050680117955981314
asked in General by All Time best! (252k points)
99% Accept Rate

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Ajay Devgn had to speak up because this ''Me Two'' issue has become terrible with these producers like Vikas Bahl. He runs ADF and his production company is growing with more films so he has people working there and others being cast in his movies he produces. So it's important that there is zero tolerance for sexual misconduct so that women feel safe working with people.

Ironically Luv Ranjan whom Ajay will be working with has been accused of it but he declined this rumour. I wouldn't blame him for being angry and upset because sometimes you don't know women are telling the truth or not. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Here's his tweet.

https://twitter.com/luv_ranjan/status/1050780443287515137

answered by Production Designer (14k points)
selected by

Actually Luv Ranjan has given a lazy statement. Throughout it, he says that he is not the man who the lady accused but in the end apologizes to all whom he made uncomfortable.

0 votes

Everyone on to the bandwagon now. Frankly this is getting boring now

answered by Producer (111k points)

Related questions

+7 votes
3 answers 78 views
78 views asked Apr 12, 2014 in Actors by Anand1199 Star (150k points)
+5 votes
5 answers 98 views
98 views asked May 4, 2014 in Opinion by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (73.8k points)