• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

713 users

0 votes

Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/SimplySajidK/status/1050643527661584384
asked in General by Production Designer (14.1k points)
98% Accept Rate

For those who can't see the full image posted above in the description.

Thanks suhas bhai... I have tried to fit this picture on single frame but was unable. Maybe i should have tried from PC.

No. You'll have to edit the dimensions to do that.

While copy pasting images into description, do it directly. Don't put the url in the image slot. Copy pasting the image url directly should do the trick. But the image will look smaller than the original size.

+1

How can we prove the truth or whatever? does he walk around with a hidden camera in his front pocket and record each and every conversation He has had.

4 Answers

+2 votes

Suddenly this metoo movement has started making people jobless.. So here everyone is guilty until proved innocent..

answered by Second Unit Director (74.1k points)
What is a status of Housefull 4? What everyone is expecting
+1 vote

so that is very convenient .... it is all not proven yet ....
so you can point Finger at anyone say they sexually harassed you and have them lose their job and make people lose multiple crores on their projects I think that one is some kind of harassment... On its own.

answered by Star (149k points)
+1 vote

Kudos to Tanushree for starting this movement

answered by Second Unit Director (74.6k points)
0 votes

It can be blessing in disguise for the movie.

answered by Producer (110k points)