• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

0 votes
Source Link: https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=4340
asked in Box Office Related by Production Accountant (22.5k points)
64% Accept Rate
–1

Sui Dhaaga - Made In India had a drop in business in the second week with collections of 13.25 crore nett. The drop was 78% from the first week but as the first week was good the film has still managed to do well and should finish around the 80 crore nett mark. The film is best in Delhi / UP especially the NCR area.

The collections of Sui Dhaaga - Made In India till date are as follows.

First Week - 62,00,00,000 apprx

Second Week - 13,25,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 75,25,00,000 apprx

Advertisement

Batti Gul Meter Chalu is a flop as its out after it added just 50 lajhs nett in the third week. The film has collected close to 37 crore nett in three weeks and that is it for the film. This film fared best in UP. The collections of Batti Gul Meter Chalu till date are as follows

Week One - 31,43,00,000

Week Two - 4,97,00,000

Week Three - 50,00,000 apprx

Total - 36,90,00,000 apprx

2 Answers

+1 vote

Oh look, another success by Megastar Varun, an 80 crs hit/semi-hit, what monumental collections, simply unbelievable, only Megastar Varun can achieve this, let's celebrate it..........Morons..!!

answered by Mega Star (200k points)

Well I just used this DP for you, just wanted you to take notice of the DP & now that you've did that, I'm now gonna change that.

Hahahahahahaha. Dude I don't believe it. Now you keep dp also for me to notice? I'm honoured.

Obviously, afterall something like this has to be noticed by biggest fan of Virat Kohli.

Yep. And a big fan of anushka too. So I did notice.

0 votes

Week2 of Sui Dhaga is so low compared to week 1 but good total combined

answered by Assistant Director (47.6k points)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 74 views
74 views asked Oct 9 in Box Office Related by SSk Production Accountant (22.5k points)
+1 vote
2 answers 5 views
5 views asked Oct 5 in Box Office Related by SSk Production Accountant (22.5k points)
0 votes
2 answers 6 views