Ayushman Khurana hits a jackpot that too twice in a month
Saw both movies in theatre.
Genre of comedy thriller has been introduced first time in bollywood or i ve come across with this stuff for very first time..This is the best from director he has raised the level from Badlapur.. You never get bored to the suspense of the premise.. First half is full of unexpected twists and second half is how to get away from them
1) Murder sequence.. Its brilliantly shot.. You laugh, you get intense.. You get thrilled.. You can witness all shades
2) Fantastic acting by Ayushman and Tabu
3) Music of the film is soft and melodius
4) The unexpected first half
1) second half was not that great as first.. Coz in first half they raised the bar so high that u might not like second half that much.. It was way better than many thrillers
Firstly hats off to Ayushman for doing diverse roles and proving his versatility.. Its lives up to the hype generated by trailer.. First half is hilarious as it deals with the taboo...Its situational comedy is something which will be remembered for long time by the audiences.. Like Silencer Balatkar scene of 3 Idiots..
Superb acting by Ayushman's parents and dadi..
Overall a ride of laughters and emotions which u love to take many times