• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

0 votes

When asked about Bahl, Kangana said in an interview, "Whatever is happening with Vikas Bahl is absolutely correct. Our industry still has a lot of people who don't behave well with women. They assault them, they harass them, they should also be punished."

She then made this revealing statement, "People who keep their wives as trophies and keep young girls as their mistresses should also be punished."

Asked if she was talking about Hrithik Roshan, she said, "I am referring to Hrithik Roshan, people should not work with him as well."

Hrithik and Kangana have had a painful history, that involves much mudslinging and a slew of legal notices.

Source Link: https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/kangana-ranaut-tears-hrithik-roshan-apart-no-one-should-work-with-him-1360471-2018-10-11
asked in General by Mega Star (246k points)
98% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+2 votes

Sorry Edge, but there's a new ultimate opportunist in town.

answered by Mega Star (200k points)
+1 vote

Psycho Kangana, she's speaking now only due to the big republic clash.
After knowing Kangana's history i firmly support HR in this case.
She's a opportunist of highest order.

answered by Location Manager (6k points)

There are rumours s30 is shifting to a new date

0 votes

Miss ranaut burning big time. There are rumours of s30 shifting. So it's pretty clear queen is frustrated her favourite publicity tool won't help her to get a face saver here.

answered by Producer (103k points)
–4 votes

No one should work with any crime accused be it for murder or sexual assault.
A crime is a crime.......

answered by Second Unit Director (72.9k points)

You hate him not bcoz of his "CRIMES"?... What did i just read?. Enough for me... Other part I agree. Bigger and Popular star who can't cross a 5 year old PK?........ Now talking about opening, Aamir for the first time after 3 idiots coming on a dot holiday and releasing an out and out commercial entertainer...... We will all know the opening.

@Kashyap123 this standard for industry is really stupid, because good people who have done nothing wrong will get their lives ruined just based on allegations.

Now looking at the case of Salman Khan, the Indian judiciary is involved in both of his cases, it is not my decision to say if Salman Khan is guilty or not. Can the film industry sideline Salman because of his involvement with the judiciary? I don't believe they should, because he still has rights as an Indian citizen and is able to work, and he has the right as an Indian citizen to appeal his cases to the highest court in the country,

But how do they know who is the culprit? Talent wise, both Kangana and HR are great. I don't like HR after he divorced, because my base mentality doesn't allow me to think of my idol as more than one woman guy. Kangana is always an attention seeker. Having said that, the guilty must be punished.

If it's regarding Salman, he is a power house. If he is not allowed to work further, Bollywood now would slow down. He single-handedly can save a garbage movie. Government might have thought something about him keeping in mind all aspects.