Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,953 questions

246,998 answers

300,792 comments

396 users

Missing Alauddin Khilji so bad. He would've never let this happen. [poll]

+3 votes

GD Goenka School Bus Attacked In Gurgaon As Protests Over Padmaavat Escalate 
https://www.ndtv.com/delhi-news/padmavat-row-as-protests-escalate-haryana-shuts-pubs-bars-in-gurgaon-1804231

Choices:
Agree
Nahhhh, Rajputs so brave
asked Jan 24 in Trolls by Zin Assistant Director (48,282 points)
99% Accept Rate

Nice poll

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

What's really sad is that even if once any cm gives order to police to stop them, then busses & theatres are nothing, no-one will be able to touch a pole on road, but sadly Politicians are busy supporting them too..!!

answered Jan 24 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,738 points)
selected Jan 24 by Zin

Neither the CM's of the states accept Supreme Court's order, nor maintain Law and Order.

+2 votes

I think that ur one paid agent of the enemies of the country whose job is too talk such filth which iam witnessing above...u should be thrown out of the country.

answered Jan 24 by Charlie runkle™ Director (121,849 points)
+1 vote

Wow, so brave and so real nationalistic, proud of Rajput Thugs

answered Jan 24 by shah Executive Producer (60,180 points)

Brave Rajput warriors from ages ago must be feeling proud looking at their descendants pelting stones at school buses and threatening mass suicide of Rajputani wives of theirs.

Government also seems to be afraid of their power and is not putting them in their deserved home, the Tihar

The head honcho of Karni Sena joined hands with Rajasthan CM Vasundara in 2014. That in itself warrants some level of protection and "freedom to terrorize" in their state. Jail me dala tho kaise chalega

again I am witnessing filth being spread by the paid piddis of the italian/vatican family. It's like u r supporting proxy colonization of the white supremacists.

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers 191 views