• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

–6 votes

The #MeToo Movement has finally hit Bollywood. From Tanushree Dutta to Kangana Ranaut, a number of celebrities have come out accusing big names in the industry.

In the midst of the #MeToo wave, an old video of Salman Khan has surfaced in which he is talking about hitting Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, his then girlfriend. It has gone viral now.

In the video, a journalist questions him if he had hit a woman probably hinting at Aishwarya Rai. To his reply, Salman says, "Yeah, now that woman has said that I have. I mean there was a journalist Prabhu Chawla who asked me this long time ago, so I just banged the table and he got startled, the table really broke."

He further added, "I mean, if I hit somebody, it's obviously a fight, I am going to be angry. I am going to whack and give it my best shot. I don't think she would've survived it."

Source Link: https://www.news18.com/news/movies/in-this-old-interview-salman-khan-says-aishwarya-rai-wouldnt-have-survived-if-he-had-hit-her-1903275.html
asked in General by Camera Operator (9.1k points)
15% Accept Rate

bro why are you stopping.... 3 more articles ...and you will successfully bring him down.

4 Answers

0 votes

Well he's correct, even the Blackbuck didn't survived when Salman gave his best shot.

answered by Mega Star (200k points)
0 votes

revital khaata hai salman khan...... kuch to faida ho uska
tum bhe chawanpraash khao...... aur thodi taaakkat banao.

answered by Star (146k points)
0 votes

He had best physique at that time.so had he hit her she would have been in somewhere above earth

answered by Location Manager (7.8k points)
–2 votes

Salman Khan: the epitome of class.

answered by Unit Manager (34k points)

That's violence bro.