• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

714 users

0 votes

https://twitter.com/TheRestlessQuil/status/1049237121301499904/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Chinmayi/status/1049359288357908481/photo/1

For the uninitiated, the 7 time National award winner lyricist Vairamuthu is a very big name in the Tamil film industry as well as literature.

He has written lyrics for the biggest films in the history of Tamil cinema [most of them have been dubbed / remade to Hindi, mainly composed by the legendary A R Rahman. Much of which have been films directed by  the biggest directors ever such as Mani Ratnam, Shankar]

Filmography includes the biggest films we all have grown up loving. Some of them are,

Muthal Mariyathai [won National Award]

Roja [won National Award]

Thiruda Thiruda [Chor Chor in Hindi]

Gentleman

Kadhalan [Humse Hai Muqabla in Hindi]

Baasha [Baashha in Hindi]

Bombay

Muthu [Muthu Maharaj in Hindi]

Indian [Hindustani in Hindi]

Jeans

Minsara Kanavu [Sapnay in Hindi]

Vaali

Padayappa

Mudhalvan [Nayak in Hindi]

Alaipayuthe [Saathiya in Hindi]

Kandukondaen Kandukondaen

Aalavandhan [Abhay in Hindi]

Kannathil Muthamittal [won National Award]

Baba

Anbe Sivam

Aayitha Ezhuttu [Yuva in Hindi]

Vasool Raja MBBS

Anniyan [Aparichit The Stranger in Hindi]

Guru

Sivaji [Sivaji The Boss in Hindi]

Dasavatharam [Dashavatar in Hindi]

Raavanan [Raavan in Hindi]

Endhiran [Robot in Hindi]

Vishwaroopam [Vishwaroop in Hindi]

Kadal

Kochadaiyaan

Lingaa

O Kadhal Kanmani [OK Jaanu in Hindi]

Dharmadurai [won National Award]

Kaatru Veliyidai

Chekka Chivantha Vaanam

Source Link: https://www.firstpost.com/entertainment/vairamuthu-accused-of-sexual-harassment-singer-chinmayi-sripaada-says-lyricist-is-politically-connected-5342511.html
asked in General by All Time best! (252k points)
99% Accept Rate

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Vairamuthu definitely fight back probably with defamation suit and Political pressure.

Nice pop corn to watch... Social Justice Warrior Radical Femen Chinamyi fighting Dravidian Nationalist VM.

answered by Assistant Director (54.6k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Why should we believe each and every girl? all these girls may not be speaking truth .. I don't believe . ..And my respect for this dude from Tamil nadu remains the same ( I don't know who d fck he is ...)

answered by Director (122k points)
+1

Well it was well known thing in the industry. It is indeed great of Chinmayi to share the woman's story. It is not easy to go against Vairamuthu with his political clout.

+1 vote

I don't want to sound sexist but is this mere coincidence that all of this is coming out now? Sounds like a synchronised attack. This all looks too orchestrated to me.

answered by Producer (110k points)

Actually it's like a dam, all they needed was to open the floodgates, Tanushree did that, and now the result is this.

0 votes

Lagta hai hod lagi hai kisme kitna hai dum.

answered by Camera Operator (8.9k points)

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 49 views
49 views asked 6 days ago in General by Seinfeld Location Manager (7.8k points)
+2 votes
3 answers 158 views