• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

713 users

0 votes

Accused Alok Nath has rubbished the claims. He spoke to ABP and said, "Neither I am denying this nor do I would agree with it. It (rape) must have happened, but someone else would have done it. Well, I do not want to talk much about it as for the matter if it has come out, it will be stretched."

Alok Nath said he is not affected with what people will say after being accused of sexual violation. He even went on to say that he was responsible for the writer-producer's success. He said, "At one time she used to be such a good friend... today she said such a big thing. In a way, it was me who made her what she is."

The actor finds it useless to react to the allegations as in today's world whatever a woman says, only that will be considered and it would be wrong to say anything.

Source Link: https://www.indiatoday.in/television/celebrity/story/alok-nath-reacts-to-rape-allegations-by-writer-producer-1359148-2018-10-09
asked in General by All Time best! (252k points)
99% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

What a creepy and disgusting statement to make. Shame on him.

answered by Producer (110k points)
selected by

This guy has gone out of mind now. It's derogatory to say "It (rape) must have happened, but someone else would have done it.". I am not even guessing what he means, was a eyewitness on the incident?

–1 vote

This is like - "No one was driving Salman's Car" , and no one killed Blackbuck

answered by Camera Operator (9.5k points) 1 flag

you need to stop ..mahn. i swear you really need to stop.

both of the questions were not abotu salman khan.... you dragged him .... both times... you demean him both times.... you will stop.

Will not stop till Salman fans make Aamir's affairs part of #MeToo campaign.

Can't expect Salman fans to be intelligent, so have to reply in their own language.

haha ranga bhai kya jawab

Related questions

0 votes
2 answers 122 views
122 views asked Oct 10 in General by suhas All Time best! (252k points)
+3 votes
1 answer 82 views