Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,409 questions

248,889 answers

303,901 comments

396 users

Today marks 4 years of the People's Man Megastar Salman Khan starrer JAI HO.

+6 votes

All action scenes

Video songs -

Jai Ho Madness -

asked Jan 24 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (258,532 points)
99% Accept Rate

I, for one salman fan, was glad it was you who made the post

Hehe... I am the one regularly making annual post for Jai Ho.

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Enjoyed the movie when I watched it in Theatre . better Direction with a better Starcast would have made it a Blockbuster .Mall Scene was the best scene of the movie followed by Salman's first interaction with Danny in his office

answered Jan 24 by puneetshukla Producer (101,647 points)
selected Jan 31 by suhas
+1 vote

A successful movie for Bhai (1.439 crore footfalls) defining the most endearing name anointed by the masses.Only if it had a deplorable actress (maybe debutant) and the Republic Day on another day would have made it a bigger success

answered Jan 24 by shah Executive Producer (61,522 points)
+1 vote

Here is the man who makes a movie on something he believes in and sticks to it.
People make movies on sensitive topics, make money and move on. Education system, women empowerment and what not!

People want a reason why he's the most loved superstar of the nation. Because he plays himself in the movies. He makes that sign of help three people when he addresses his fans. That's a man I believe in and I love him

answered Jan 24 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (9,675 points)
+1 vote

With a better title it could have collected a little more in its weekend and humanitarian message of the film ensured its not so good trending cause here people r just not interested in that stuff , they want bhai to show his swag like in jumme ke raat song with a leggy heroine with well toned thighs.

answered Jan 24 by Charlie runkle™ Director (122,784 points)
0 votes

Good concept but terrible execution. Production values and heroine were.......bad to say the least. Take out SK and this movie would have done 50cr only. Except for that scene with Danny with Salman, I found it hard to sit through this one

answered Jan 25 by Intense Director (122,094 points)

Related questions

+3 votes
2 answers 79 views