Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,979 questions

251,443 answers

307,751 comments

396 users

Hrithik Roshan begins his Super 30 journey on Saraswati Puja, seeks blessings of the goddess

0 votes

Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, who is all set to portray mathematician Anand Kumar onscreen, began preparations for shooting of the Vikas Bahl film on Monday. He chose the occasion as it was Saraswati Puja - the day when the goddess of knowledge is worshipped.

Hrithik took to Twitter and sought blessings of goddess Saraswati for his film. He said, “On the auspicious day of Saraswati Puja and Basant Panchami, I am beginning my journey of Super 30 where I am playing a teacher for the first time. May the Goddess of learning bless this effort.”

Hrithik Roshan@iHrithik

On the auspicious day of Saraswati Puja and Basant Panchami, I am beginning my journey of Super 30 where I am playing a teacher for the first time. May the Goddess of learning bless this effort.

6:16 PM - Jan 22, 2018

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Hrithik will be seen playing Anand Kumar, a math genius who mentors 30 meritorious, talented candidates from economically backward sections each year for the entrance examination for Indian Institute of Technology.

Saraswati is the Hindu goddess of education, knowledge, wisdom, learning and art. An idol of Saraswati is seen at a lot of schools in India.

The team will be starting the shoot for the film soon and preparations for the same have kick-started today. It is for the first time that Hrithik will be seen playing the role of a teacher and the film is slated to release in November 2018.

Source Link: https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/hrithik-roshan-begins-his-super-30-journey-on-saraswati-puja-seeks-blessings-of-the-goddess/story-twBWWO0wQFC4AKx0ziAzoL.html
asked Jan 24 in Opinion by Intense Director (127,859 points)
89% Accept Rate

1 Answer

0 votes

He is such a lazy guy, last 11 months he was totally jobless.

answered Jan 24 by Maruf Sarker Producer (112,377 points)

I have the same complaints from him. He took a really long time to decide on Super30, he has good movies lined up, but yes he is working below his potential

Related questions

+4 votes
2 answers 113 views
113 views asked Apr 9, 2016 in General by Mr. A Production Accountant (21,328 points)
+9 votes
7 answers 156 views
+3 votes
4 answers 232 views