• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

735 users

0 votes

The only thing I remember now is Salman bhai listening to that song in which they (Salman and Shah Rukh) are together and saying, 'Yeh superhit hai'. So, I remember this. And he enjoyed the process both of them together and the size thing. 

- Aanand L Rai

Source Link: https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment/news/bollywood-news/article/heres-how-salman-khan-reacted-after-he-heard-this-song-from-shah-rukh-khans-zero-aanand-l-rai-reveals-bollywood-news/295271
asked in Movie Discussions by All Time best! (252k points)
99% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

He didn't reveal the full conversation, Salman said - yeah superhit hai.. aur agar iske lyrics mein likhta toh yeh shayad blockbuster hota.

answered by Director (122k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Only Superhit?? Why not Chartbuster..??

answered by Mega Star (204k points)
0 votes

hahah salman khan is very liberal with these words ... he just throws these words in the air... don't take'em seriously.
if the song becomes super hit it will only be because of salman khan - shahrukh khan two monumental khans shown in one song.

answered by Star (149k points)
0 votes

Well, he also wrote the legendary song called Selfish. That's all I can say.

answered by Unit Manager (38.1k points)

Aao ji betho ji
Selfish hoke apne liye jiyo na
Can't believe he approved such songs, he has given some of the best songs of Bollywood

I think it's a case of yes men all around him. He wrote something just for the sake of it and the music director praised it to make him happy.

0 votes

Pr, my friend, PR destroys the product even if good. SRK needed a good product, he again is believing more in PR. I don't feel anything good can happen next. Next FAN where you and I rejoice SRK could be along the way!

answered by Location Scout (3.7k points)

Related questions

+1 vote
7 answers 395 views
+2 votes
2 answers 183 views