• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

714 users

0 votes
Source Link: https://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-metoo-sparks-war-of-words-between-kangana-ranaut-and-sonam-kapoor-queen-says-she-will-demolish-all-filmy-people-2672940/amp?__twitter_impression=true
asked in General by All Time best! (252k points)
99% Accept Rate

While speaking at Vogue We the Women summit in Bengaluru, Sonam Kapoor lauded Tanushree for showing courage in speaking up against the wrong done to her.

Sonam was then asked about Kangana’s #MeToo story, on which she said that sometimes it is difficult to take the actor seriously as she says many things.

“I think Kangana wrote something. Kangana is obviously Kangana Ranaut. She says a lot of stuff and sometimes is hard to take her seriously. I love the fact that she has spunk and she says what she believes. I really respect for that. I don’t know him, I don’t know the situation. If what is written what is written is true, then it’s disgusting and awful. If it’s true, then they should be punished for it,” she said.

However, this did not go well with Kangana, who in an interview to Pinkvilla said, “What does she mean by saying, ‘it’s hard to believe Kangana’? When I am sharing my Me Too story, who gives her a right to judge me? So, Sonam Kapoor has the license of trusting some women and some she won’t. What makes her so unsure of my claims? I am known to be an articulate person and I have represented my country in many international summits. I am called as a thought and youth influencer to these summits, I am not known because of my dad I have earned my place and credibility after struggling for a decade.”

Kangana, in fact raised issues like nepotism and even questioned Sonam’s acting abilities.

“She isn’t known to be a great actress, neither she has the reputation of being a good speaker. What gives these filmy people right to take digs at me? I will demolish each one of them,” she added.

At the very same event, Sonam Kapoor had called out Vikas Bahl and spoken in support of the victims.

“This whole thing at happened at Phantom. I find it disgusting. If you read that article, it is disgusting. And I know these people, I know all of them. I don’t know how I will deal with these people.

All I know is I believe this woman. I find this behaviour despicable and cowardly. When my father read these articles (Tanushree and Phantom stories), he said whatever is happening to these men, they deserve it. I come from a background like that. I said I know dad; then why is nobody saying anything or doing anything. ‘He said: beta, the world is such but we need to change it.’ So, I mean, even if it is one person saying something,

9 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I am known to be an articulate person and I have represented my country in many international summits. I am called as a thought and youth influencer to these summits, I am not known because of my dad I have earned my place and credibility after struggling for a decade.&rdquorofl)

It's funny....both ways

answered by Unit Manager (32.9k points)
selected by
+1

Well media is the one to blame here who chose to fed half information to Kangana to trigger and get an explosive statement out of her. She wasn't made aware of Sonam's complete statement. But atleast one got to know to what extreme Kangana's anger / despise towards industry goes.

hats off to media.....they did there job honestly

0 votes

Psychopath Self proclaimed MEGASTAR
Just see the difference between the language of Sonam and kangana though both are feminists but Sonam answered so gracefully.
There's a reason why nobody from the industry supports kangana

answered by Camera Operator (9.3k points)
0 votes

How you say it that only kangana is right? Each and every person without knowing real truth says that one person right and second wrong. I think its court procedure to judge who is write or who is wrong.

answered by Camera Operator (8.9k points)
0 votes

Kangana is nothing but a crazy lady, she has no respect for anyone and way too self-centred, she cares about no one and all her drama is just for her.

She turned from beef eater to justify mob lynching , she's a hypocrite & an egomaniac. She thinks only she's correct and all others are wrong.

answered by Mega Star (204k points)
0 votes

Sonam what a hypocrite she applauded AIB then deleted the tweet and then went on to harrase a boy who showed her the mirror by calling him harraser without any proof
Fk off silver spoon **** hypocrite
Kangana has another chance to bring nepotism here yeahh start playing the i have worked hard card

answered by Production Accountant (26k points)
edited by
0 votes

Kangana is making a joke out of herself. The fear of giving a high budget flop is showing here. It isn't sonam's fault that she has a famous dad. Kangana is so bitter and so damn frustrated. Damn this woman is lonely.

answered by Producer (110k points)
0 votes

I respect Kangana. She hasn't lied even once. I don't trust any Kapoors.

answered by Location Scout (3.5k points)
–1 vote

True words from kangana...

answered by Camera Operator (9.5k points)
–2 votes

I agree and support sonam kapoor..

answered by Director (122k points)
–1

Damn u sonam haters

I support you Charl .. with ..+1...

–1

a beautiful woman like sonam can never be wrong.. Damn u Kangana...thanks help for supportinh sonam