• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

0 votes
HSSH is the best movie of sooraj, it deserved that 7cr footfalls which HAHK pulled off while HAHK deserve that 2.85cr footfalls.

Who else apart from me think that HSSH is a better movie than HAHK though both are outdated now for theatre going audience but they are one of the biggest blockbusters on television
Source Link: My opinion
asked in Opinion by Location Manager (6.1k points)
93% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

The best part of the film is that u can start watching it from anywhere , can watch even few scenes and still enjoy....but to watch the whole film at a stretch I need a stronger variety of w€€d ...but the way saif behaves with Tabu in the film, it's border line incest.

answered by Producer (119k points)
selected by
+2 votes

For me ..
MPK >>> HAHK >>>> HSSH ..
i found Vivah a better movie than HSSH ...
P.S its my personal opinion ..
i could not able to see HSSH full in a single sitting ...

answered by Second Unit Director (80k points)

I have that feeling with every barjatya movie. I know how tough it was to tolerate prdp

Bro just a give a try to MPK due to its soothing music & strong screen play for me its one of the best bollywood romantic drama movie ..
Salman & Bhagyashree were very good as the lead pair ...
for me Bollywood is incomplete without MPK & DDLJ in romance genre ...

+1 vote

I have been so much disheartened by the fact that Hum Aapke Hain Koun have only 7 cr+ footfalls,it deserves much more.

answered by Assistant Director (47.6k points)
0 votes

I have never liked a single movie if that marriage video maker but i'll agree with you that HSSH was less shitty than HAHK.

answered by Mega Star (200k points)
0 votes

I hate barjatya and his movies. Maine pyar Kiya is his most tolerable movie. The rest are well........meh.

answered by Producer (103k points)
0 votes

No Bro HAHK is the best entertainer at that time of release that's why footfalls approx 7.4 cr each and every family seen that movie in theatre at that time. Yes HSSH deserve more approx 4 cr footfalls but not more than HAHK.

answered by Location Manager (6.4k points)

Related questions

+6 votes
2 answers 205 views
205 views asked Mar 12, 2017 in Movie Discussions by Rancho Casting Director (18.9k points)