Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,976 questions

247,063 answers

300,923 comments

396 users

Padmaavat is a masterpiece. Taran Adarsh reviews in his style & rates it 4.5 stars.

+1 vote
196 views asked Jan 23 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (255,614 points)
99% Accept Rate

I read 2-3 critics review till now and all say its masterpieces. Ab to movie ticket book karna padega.

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Maybe it is a masterpiece and I have good expectations from it but generally speaking Taran gets too excited sometimes.. So I will wait for other reviews before I start congratulating the concerned parties.

answered Jan 23 by Charlie runkle™ Director (121,915 points)
selected Jan 31 by suhas

Taran rated golmaal 4 high is well

@ssk Generally speaking Taran is generally generous when it comes to big commercial films and he is generally extra generous when he generally reviews a film 2 days before.

Well obviously the makers didn't show him the film early to spread negative wom

0 votes

Means Padmavati is as good as Ra.One & Bodyguard, good to know

answered Jan 23 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (203,757 points)

I doubt taran had said masterpiece word for ra one n bg... well abt rating padvamavat looks much better film than 4 star rated film hny of this forum member..