Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,999 questions

251,518 answers

307,810 comments

396 users

Rate Yaadein, Mujhse Dosti Karoge, Na Tum Jaano Na Hum & Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage out of 5.

+1 vote

asked Jan 23 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (260,361 points)
99% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

First three movies get a 2.5/5 hence below average but the last one gets a zero for various reasons.

Yaadein (2.5/5) -- This film had a lot of hype due to Hrithik's craze and popularity that time when he was new. However, the script failed and I felt Subhash Ghai didn't realise that this industry had involved in the 00s. Some songs were good but the story was very much outdated. To me, this film was below average at best.

Mujhse Dosti Karoge (2.5.5) --- Same old pyar and dost storyline that has been done so many times. It's was predictable and too much melodrama which was boring although I do think Hrithik & Rani made a great pair. I'm surprised they didn't do any more movies after this. Performances from the cast were boring. Again below average

Na Tum Jaano Na Hum (2.5/5) --- Another repetitive storyline with a love triangle attached to it. One has to give up his love because his friend wants to marry her and they don't see each other for months or years. Then, in the end, they get back together. Hrithik & Esha shared good chemistry as a pair but the film was too boring at a slow pace.

AMALL (0/5) --- It's so funny how people criticise Mein Prem Ki Diwani Hoon for being bad but this movie was the worst. Same old stuff where boy meets girl and father disapproved...... blah blah.....he gets the goons to beat the hero up. Hero comes out victorious like Superman and gets the girl in the end. Hrithik & Amrisha failed to create the same magic like they did in Kaho Na Pyaar Hai due to the bad script. Amisha's performance very bad and it so hard to digest a heroine like her in roles which she's can't do.

Anyways, this song was good, tbh.

answered Jan 23 by Nikeel Production Designer (15,509 points)
selected Jan 31 by suhas

I used to enjoy AMALL when I was 10 years when it released but several years later I realised it was a bad film. Obviously, when you get older, you realise some the films you used to when you were young were not good.

For example, I used to enjoy watching that Hollywood movie Honey I Blew Up the Kid when I was 6 or 7 years old. Many years later when I was 22, I watch again for only 30 mins then just stopped because I found it boring.

Very good answer bro. I agree amall and mpkdh are the worst hrithik movies I have seen. Bad acting from the leads in both movies.

Thanks

Hrithik has been my childhood actor in 00s but the hype that he had was huge in early 00s even bigger craze than Khans. I kind of miss that old Hrithik because he used to do a lot of films that time but one movie year is a bit disappointing. If was he did two films a year then he would have been ahead of the Khans.

0 votes

have not seen any of them completely, but all are cringeworthy and really bad. HR is also bad in these movies. He was new so probably didn't know which ones to choose. These movies are dark marks on his career.

answered Jan 23 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,232 points)
0 votes

Yaadein -2/5
Mujhse dosti karoge-2/5
Aap Mujhe ache Lagne lage-1.5/5
NTJNH -1.5/5
(note- I am giving an extra star to yaadein and mujhse dosti Karoge cause iam a Kareena fan)

answered Jan 23 by Charlie runkle™ Director (124,126 points)

@♡_Lee she is blushing on your answer ..

Then OK... I'll give her another chance to please me.

Damn it almighty.. Kareena is damn-ingly hot.

0 votes

To be frank i saw AMALL in theatre & i loved the movie bcoz i was a kid & i was huge Hrithik fan even i loved MPKDH on Zee cinema due to Hrithik factor & same goes for NTJNH ..
but i didn't like MDK even for a second & Yaadein was an okay fare to me ...
so for me ..
AMALL --------- 3.5/5
NTJNH ----------- 3.5/5
Yaadein ---------- 3/5
MDK -------------- 2/5
MPKDH ---------- 3.5/5

answered Jan 23 by Irdwhelp Editor (83,671 points)
0 votes

AMALL- 1.5/5
Yaadein-2.5/5
NTJNH-3/5
MDK-3/5

answered Jan 23 by Intense Director (127,892 points)

Related questions

+6 votes
4 answers 62 views
62 views asked Sep 13, 2014 in Opinion by Baazigar All Time best! (283,143 points)
+5 votes
3 answers 76 views
+5 votes
2 answers 141 views
141 views asked Dec 4, 2013 in Old by moviezfun Producer (108,119 points)