• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

735 users

0 votes

VARUN DHAWAN FILMOGRAPHY - 

ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER - 0

Nil

BLOCKBUSTER - 0

Nil

SUPER HIT - 3

1. Judwaa 2 ( Reboot Of 1997 Judwaa)

2. Badrinath Ki Dulhania (Sequel)

3. Abcd 2 (Sequel)

HIT - 2

4. Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania

5. Badlapur

SEMI HIT - 4

6. Dilwale (More Shahrukh Khan Film)

7. Student Of The Year

8. Sui Dhaaga - Made In India

9. Main Tera Hero

AVERAGE - 1

10. Dishoom

BELOW AVERAGE - 1

11. October

FLOP - 0

Nil

DISASTER - 0

Nil

Debut - 2012

Career - 7 Years and Continue

Total Movies - 11

Hit - 5

Hit Ratio - 45.45%

Success - 10

Success Ratio - 90.91%

Unsuccessfull Movie - 1

Highest Nett - 139.98 cr

Highest Footfalls - 1,53,78,000

Continue Hits - 3 Movies

Continue Success - 9 Movies

100 cr Club - 4

Blockbuster - 0

Source Link: https://boxofficeindia.com/actor.php?actorid=6603
asked in Box Office Related by Camera Operator (9.3k points)
65% Accept Rate

edited by

6 Answers

+4 votes

Remake, sequel, sequel, that's his super hits.

Small budget hits at 50 crs & 70 crs

Biggest grosser is due to a role in REAL SUPERSTAR movie.

Absolutely nothing to show as far as openings go, biggest Opening is still 16 crs on a partial holiday with remake of a popular movie of a REAL SUPERSTAR.

And people call such frauds as SUPERSTARS or use the word STARDOM alongside their name. Pathetic.

answered by Mega Star (204k points)
+2 votes

It's an incredible record. He needs a BB to get to the next level. Kalank and ranbhoomi....one of those have to be the ones to get him there.

answered by Producer (111k points)
+1

I don't see anything Incredible in it, there is no single movie which has done anything that can be called as remotely Incredible.
Besides, Kalank is having a poor release date, Ranbhoomi is getting postponed, so most probably release at the time when audience will get bored from period movies..!!

–1

I did not see they will be blockbusters. I said one of them need to be. It's incredible for sure. Except for you everyone finds it to be so

I fail to see how few 60-70 crs hits are Incredible.

I can't tell it incredible, but of course, Varun's achievement with only 11 movies is far better than that of Akki or Ajay; he needs to penetrate mass now, and give some incredible footfalls to be next superstar.

0 votes

a great record indeed, hope it continues thus and even better

answered by Assistant Director (49.7k points)
0 votes

Superb run till now. I was not really a fan of Varun till I watched Badlapur. Hoping for better films from him, not like Judwaa 2 or MTH.

answered by Star (142k points)

Why varun not doing Judwaa 2 movie because Judwaa 2 is super hit and Badlapur just a hit. Brother every actor earn more collection in today's time.

0 votes

His highest grosser is a srk underperformer from 3 years ago wow hard to believe that

answered by Location Scout (3.1k points)
0 votes

Great, he has got a solid start to his career.
5 hits and 10 successes out of 11 movies.
He just needs one big blockbuster that's the only thing which lure him.
He has to reach a wider audience base by delivering those 1.5cr&2cr footfalls movies, though he has managed to create a following among kids and youth.
They pulled off a shit like sui dhaga to semihit
Without a holiday release like Gandhi Jayanti it would have been another unsuccessful movie for him

answered by Camera Operator (9.6k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
7 answers 271 views