• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

0 votes
Ayushman is a blind pianist who gets entangled in a murder conspiracy and the mysterious/hilarious event that follows one after the other.

Perfect blend of comedy+thriller.

Fresh plot,Quirky dialogues, hilarious events above all unexpected twist and turns, it keeps you glued to your seats.

1st half is nothing less than a classic, 2nd half is a bit STRECHED but overall it's a generously executed script and classic style directed movie.

Sriram Raghban gets full mark for his excellent direction.

Brilliant performance by the starcast be it Ayushman or Radhika.

Special mention Tabu she has nailed it.

Don't miss it, 4****(Based on a short movie)

It deserves to be a hit,can't understand why they didn't promote this movie above that back to back movies by Ayushman 1st Andhadhun then badhai ho which looks like another winner.

Not only the best movie of this weekend but also among the best movie of this year.
Source Link: My opinion
asked in Opinion by Location Manager (6.1k points)
93% Accept Rate

I am going to to in night around 9 pm show. But after your review excitement level increase to much.

You will love it

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Sounds great. I will be going for it too. Hearing amazing things about it.

answered by Producer (103k points)
selected by

Watch out for the epic post intermission twist
Tabu's role was a show stealer one funny, smart,mad all at once

Will definitely be watching it bro.

0 votes

TBH I heard about this movie only about a day before Suhas made a post about which movie will you watch, and then i got to know when it's releasing through Suhas's post.

answered by Mega Star (200k points)
0 votes

My review.

Rating: 7/10.

Andhadhun has a great first half, but is followed by a formulaic second half. Nevertheless, it is an entertaining movie and well worth your time. However, if 15 minutes were trimmed, it would have become a classic.

The movie indeed has those delicious twists and turns that one requires from a Thriller. It will shock you several times during the first half. The second half begins with a disturbing and brutal twist, but the narrative slows dows from there.

I enjoyed the performances of all actors, except Radhika Apte, who was strictly average. Ayushmann deserves stardom. Tabu deserves more strong roles

The piano numbers are good, but can go on for a bit too long sometimes. The songs are well suited to the movie.

I wish the story had not gone a certain route, but it's better than Blackmail and several other thrillers/dark comedies that have released recently.

answered by Unit Manager (34k points)
0 votes

Movies like this have 20-30 lakhs viewers in India and Race3 gets more than 1 crore viewers.

answered by Set Decorator (1.3k points)

That's due to Salman, replace Salman with Saif it would have got same 20-30 lakhs viewers.

Related questions

0 votes
2 answers 109 views
+3 votes
2 answers 109 views
+1 vote
1 answer 85 views