• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

727 users

+1 vote

Shilpa Shetty Kundra, who is all geared up to make her digital debut on Amazon Prime as the host of a new reality show Hear Me. Love Me, says she and superstar Salman Khan were never more than good friends.

Shilpa and Salman were once rumoured to be dating. The two have worked in several films together, including Auzaar 1997), Garv: Pride and Honour 2004), Phir Milenge 2004) and Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya 2006).

Rubbishing rumours of an alleged romance with him, she told Deccan Chronicle, “We didn’t go out on a date as such. In those days, actors shared a great camaraderie. Salman is a very humble, loving and grounded human being.” 

“I remember, he would come to my house even at midnight sometimes, and by that time I’d already be asleep. Then Salman and my dad would sit down and drink a few pegs together. I remember, when my dad passed away, Salman came home, went straight to the bar table, laid his head down on it and cried,” she added.  

Source Link: https://www.news18.com/news/movies/shilpa-shetty-on-rumoured-affair-with-salman-khan-we-never-went-out-on-a-date-1897581.html
asked in General by All Time best! (252k points)
99% Accept Rate

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

+8 votes
3 answers 74 views
+2 votes
1 answer 72 views
+3 votes
2 answers 788 views
788 views asked Jun 7, 2016 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (252k points)