• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

727 users

+2 votes
Source Link: https://www.firstpost.com/entertainment/varun-dhawan-will-reportedly-have-cameo-in-ali-abbas-zafars-bharat-starring-salman-khan-katrina-kaif-5298731.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true
asked in Movie Discussions by All Time best! (252k points)
99% Accept Rate

The third schedule of Bharat, which will see Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif reunite onscreen after the 2017 action thriller Tiger Zinda Hai, has kicked off in Abu Dhabi. An official remake of the 2014 Korean film An Ode to My Father, it is reported that Bharat will span over five decades and will see Khan sporting five different looks.

Pinkvilla reports that Varun Dhawan has a cameo in the Ali Abbas Zafar directorial. However, the publication adds that it is unclear whether he will feature in a song or has a guest role in the film.

6 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Yeah good news hope it's not lackluster like it was in Judwaa2.
Most successful superstar of this decade is coming with the most successful young star of this decade.

answered by Camera Operator (9.5k points)
selected by

Well Judwaa 2 was lackluster because it was an after thought. A forced cameo just for the sake of it. I just wish it isn't as damp as Srk's cameo in Tubelight.

0 votes

When will salman bhai stop doing remakes and do something new in bollywood?

answered by Location Scout (3.1k points)

Ha ha ha grandy is ka to r**e hogaya

you will get to know with time it is good to be kept in the dark just like salman bhai with his cases

no need...im good. just make sure you don't become the cause of toxic environment on the forum.... let it be peaceful.

Well I am I'm here more or less for some healthy discussion but sometimes need to troll as well

0 votes

No we don't need his cameo plzzz

answered by Production Accountant (26.1k points)
0 votes

nice of Varun to do that, Salman needs all the help he can get right now.

answered by Unit Manager (38k points)
+1

thats a big boost......
if a cameo of varun can help .....someone... then imagine... how much of a boost will he be if he had more screen time than the supposed main lead..... e.g., dilwale.
unless the main lead himself was a huge liability......!!

Salman needing varun's help this is the sole reason i hate srk fans khud ke star ki lgi pdi hai ro-ro ke salman bhai se cameo karwaya hai zero me
Lekin inka attitude alag hi hai jaa bhai phle varun sharma aur rajkumar rao se lado 60cr club star hai tumhara hero

Do you understand the meaning of a joke?

Well my bad tbh
i don't expect sarcasm towards other for salman from srk fans

0 votes

Varun is having it damn good. He's a big star now. Plenty to watch out for in Bharat now.

answered by Producer (111k points)
0 votes

Two stars who have not seen a flop in this decade, great

answered by Assistant Director (49.6k points)