• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.4k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

0 votes

After a grand announcement that Akshay Kumar will bring alive the story of late music baron Gulshan Kumar on the big screen, the actor walked out of the film due to differences over the script.

Gulshan Kumar's son and T-Series head honcho Bhushan Kumar was miffed with Akshay for leaving the project in the lurch. He vowed to bring a star "bigger than Akshay Kumar" on board.

However, Akshay feels that no one else can do justice to the role. When the actor was asked during a promotional event who would best suit the role after his exit, he told reporters, "I don't think anybody besides me."

Soon after Akshay's exit, Aamir Khan joined Mogul, but in the capacity of a co-producer. Speculation was rife that he might also play the lead role in the film.

Source Link: https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/bollywood/story/akshay-kumar-on-mogul-i-don-t-think-anybody-besides-me-can-play-gulshan-kumar-1303451-2018-08-02
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (246k points)
98% Accept Rate

1 Answer

+1 vote

Akshay isn't half as good an actor as Aamir. Give it to Aamir. He will show akshay what suits whom.

answered by Producer (103k points)

Related questions

+5 votes
7 answers 257 views
+2 votes
2 answers 119 views
119 views asked Mar 20, 2017 in Movie Discussions by Kowsigan Second Unit Director (73.3k points)