Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,980 questions

251,445 answers

307,755 comments

396 users

With Secret Superstar now Aamir khan have 4 movies with 30 m$+ Overseas Collection, only actor from Bollywood to achieve this milestone...

+2 votes
Secret superstar is already at 3rd place by beating Dhoom 3 , Dilwale, Bajrangi, 3 idiots with its Sunday BO collection from China..
By the end of first week it will be easily well over Baahubali 2 Overseas collection make it 3rd highest Overseas grosser Indian movie..
asked Jan 21 in Movie Discussions by deepak_bishty Director (131,558 points)
100% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Other Actor give ATG once in lifetime with their stardom .... Only Aamir has given it again and again.

The reason for this is that for other actor it is a fluke. The credit goes to director .... for HAHK, MPK, BahuBali 2 .... generally credit goes to director. Aamir has give ATGs with different directors in different genres.

No other actor in bollywood can achieve this. Even actors for which action/masala is strong genres haven't given ATG in that genre ... but Aamir has given 2 ATGs. Hopefully one more coming next year.

Aamir only actor to break all records ... opening day, weekend, India net, Overseas gross, worldwide gross. Only actor to break holiday record with non holiday release.

He is less dependent on holiday ... other actors got release date with all favorable things(GST, christmas, holidays on Monday, extended free run) ... and still struggling to cross 3 years old movie of Aamir.

answered Jan 21 by bollyranga Production Designer (13,046 points)
selected Jan 22 by deepak_bishty

And every one know that credit for HAHK and MPK goes more to director / Madhuri ... warna uske baad ek bhi ATG nahi mili

Jitna marzi ro le but Bhai ne non holiday ATG, BHOTD, HGOTD, ATBB sabkuch de rakha hai... But Giga Ishtar Aamir se non holiday pe naa toh koi ATG ya ATBB hi ho paya hai aajtak...hahaha. In fact, non holiday pe aajtak 100cr ka moonh tak nhi dekh paya... Pata nhi kaise jee lete h aise zillat bhari zindegi...

Jab bhai ko credit hi nahi nila uske liye .. to kaunsa record diya ... Rajshree prod ke records hain wo

TZH ... best trended movie of Bhai in last 20-25 years ... holiday, christmas, GST ... bhit bhi ATG ... se lagbhag 50 Crore behind hai

Lol... Aur kitna royoge bhai? Rajshri kya aukaat pata hai kya without Bhai? 9 films since 94....out of them 6 disasters, 2 flops and only a single hit... Hahaha

+2 votes

onlyGlobalMegastarAamirkhanrules

answered Jan 21 by Rowdy Set Designer (2,001 points)
0 votes

"With Secret Superstar now Aamir khan have 4 movies with 30 m$+"..... Hahaha.... Till last week it wasn't a Aamir film. Aamir just did a cameo appearance, guest appearance, special appearance, jhalak appearance, ek pal ka Appearance and palak-jhapak appearance. But now SS has suddenly become a Aamir film just bcz it's doing great in China.... CHAMELEONISM on its peak.... LMAO!

And the strange part is if you expose their hypocrisy, double standard and chameleonism they'll create an ocean with their tears.

answered Jan 21 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (37,894 points)

@ranga
Yes some Salman fans predicted high numbers for Tubelight but none of them called it a non Salman film unlike your fanbase...#Mind it.

@kashyap
Now u r calling him a fake Aamir fan but when he used to get banned for his stupidity you came to defend him...lol.

The day i realized he is a fake fan i stopped defending him. Even said many times he is a fake user, u can go and check...

@TIGER

Tubelight had Salman in full time role .... while SS has Aamir not in fulltime role.

You also defended many times grand nova .. who troll that Aamir has 39 fans.

You reap what you sow.

@kashyap
That's very nice...

@ranga
But I've never called him a fake Salman fan.

0 votes

30m Overseas

Aamir 4

Rest of Bollywood 0

answered Jan 22 by Rancho Production Accountant (29,704 points)
0 votes

This is great, Aamir stardom in China is unstoppable.

answered Jan 22 by Fur1233 Location Manager (5,859 points)
0 votes

Most powerful person in China..... Hands down, biggest star of the planet.....

answered Jan 22 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (76,998 points)
–1 vote

He should move to china. Those people consider him a big superstar and love him. Something Aamir misses in India

answered Jan 22 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (11,138 points)

Sultan ko sirf sultan hi hara sakta hai ye dialogue bhi suna hoga aur phir kis tarah Aamir ne dangal ne sultan ko less than 2 weeks me dhobhi pacchadh mara tha wo bhi dekha hoga tune..
Char phir se ro le mann halka ho jayega..

@seinfeld
I don't know about other places but Bangalore where I'm born and brought up, Aamir leads and leads by a margin. Lot of craze among my friends...... It all started with Ghajini and still continues here. Is it because of good movies or not that I don't know. Beyond Bangalore and South I can't comment maybe u are right......

Come to Bangalore and ask who if your fav actor?. 7/10 will be Aamir that's for sure. Earlier it was dominated by Shahrukh.

And plz don't put Aamir in 1/10 catergory coz his Dangal opened to huge numbers which other 1/10 category actors can't do on a non-holiday and less commercial space without top actress

Similar appeal tubelight opened to 20cr which is just decent considering The Stardom Salman has. So deepak's claim of Salman suited to larger than life action hero is actually correct.

Aamir has done different genres, different movies and pushed to boundaries almost succeeded baring few films.

He could have sticked to one image and concentrated on satisfying his core fans, but he chose a different route.

Lehron ke saath toh koi bhi tair leta hai ... par asli insaan woh hai joh lehron ko cheerkar aage badta hai.

–2 votes

This is True in Aamir Fans World only..... in real only 1 film touched 30 Mark, that was Dangal, rest couldn't, see here:

The Day any film will cross 30 M here, then only it will be counted

https://boxofficeindia.com/overseas-total-gross.php

Till then keep on adding all this to your delusions guys

answered Jan 22 by -OmKara- Production Designer (15,839 points)

Let me rephrase it
Aamir's dangal worldwide
more than
last 20 movies of Ajay in domestic and overseas combined.

Omkara we have seen many loser like you who always cry for a china release for salman but in forum china is nothing , boi will not count it...
And for ajay better not to speak anything about this small star as secret superstar lifetime collection in overseas will going to be bigger than ajay combined career overseas collection..
Without rohit shetty ajay is nothing...

Just Imagine Ajay releasing his movie in China. It will be taken out after one show lol. He can try his luck in Africa........ lol

Hahhahhahahaha imagining all ajay fans are in theater watching Golmaal 4 while eating vimal paan masala...
Epic stardom..