Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,999 questions

251,515 answers

307,806 comments

396 users

Tiger Zinda Hai is now Salman Khan's BIGGEST GROSSER[Nett/Gross]

+7 votes

Tiger Zinda Hai Fifth Saturday Business
Sunday 21 January 2017 12.30 IST
Box Office India Trade Network

Tiger Zinda Hai showed around 65% growth on its fifth Saturday to collect 1.25 crore nett and takes its lifetime total to 331.75 crore nett. The film will become the highest Salman Khan GROSSER today as it beats the GROSS figures of Bajrangi Bhaijaan (422 cr). 

The film may also cross the NETT figure of PK which is third highest Hindi NETT grossers after Bahubali - The Conclusion and Dangal but it all depends on what happens with Padmavati because if that film gets a restricted release it will allow Tiger Zinda Hai an extended run where it can add 2-3 crore nett to go past the PK number..

The box office figures for Tiger Zinda Hai till date are as follows:

Week One - 2,06,04,00,000
Second Week - 85,41,00,000
Third Week - 27,34,00,000
Fourth Week - 10,85,00,000 apprx
Friday - 75,00,000 apprx
Saturday - 1,25,00,000 apprx
Fifth Week - 2,00,00,000 apprx (2 Days)

GRAND TOTAL - 3,31,64,00,000 apprx

Source Link: https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=3599
asked Jan 21 in Box Office Related by -OmKara- Production Designer (15,879 points)
98% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Where are those so called prediction guru and so called analysts who always said since 2015 that Salman khan can never cross dhoom 3 leave alone pk and Salman khan trolling these so called prediction guru and analysts to the core and going past dhoom 3 easily every time and now pk will be catched now these so called production guru and analyst will have only dangal and China to rejoice and nothing else

answered Jan 21 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (24,753 points)
selected Jan 21 by -OmKara-

Mehdi nisar is the one and the only most famous and representer of Aamir khan over twitter

On twitter, Mehdi Nisar is sole Aamir fan & he has made all other Aamir fan IDs, sab ke sab mehdi ki bhaasha bolte hai

Tax free benefit was there for dangal apart from that 4 clean weeks till okjaanu (19cr collection) & if we ignore that disaster movie then it's 5 clean weeks.Above all a movie carrying extraordinary wom.yes Christmas and new year was on Sunday
While for TZH apart from gst benefit, protests affected it by 2cr while Maharashtra bandh for 2days, jumanji in 2nd week which collected 50cr, Insidious-the last key, Greatest showman in 3rd week while in 4th week string of bolly & holly movies like 1920(15cr),mukkabaaz (10cr),Kaalakandi.Not to forget TZH is a spy thriller movie carrying decent to good wom.
All said and done wom decides lifetime so nothing surprising that dangal>>TZH
Both Salman & Aamir ruling industry.

Kashyap ifs and buts hi khelna hai toh Bajrangi agar xmas pe aati toh 400 cr 2015 me hi ho jana tha... even BOI said that

+3 votes

Tzh continues its golden run .

answered Jan 21 by shah Executive Producer (65,454 points)

Shah Bhai, i feel by coming next sunday, it should cross PK, party karenge milke uss din.

+3 votes

AMAZING................!

I want TZH to cross Pk nett but don't want Padmavati to be disturbed by some Goons/Terrorists for that to be happened.

answered Jan 21 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (37,894 points)

TZH was destined to cross PK from start, i was pretty confident. Padmaavat is unfortunate, but that wasn't planned to help TZH, so it's fair to expect now.

Let's hope for the best....

+3 votes

Mai toh pehle se hi hopeful tha... 340 hona chahiye....

answered Jan 21 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (11,174 points)
+3 votes

Very well done. Incredible. It was a full on enjoyable commerical movie. PK is touch and go......lets see how it goes.

answered Jan 21 by Intense Director (127,892 points)
+2 votes

Highest grosser unadjusted

answered Jan 21 by Imran Ronan Set Designer (2,321 points)
+2 votes

answered Jan 21 by Irdwhelp Editor (83,671 points)
–2 votes

First of all congratulations to all TZH team & Salman fans for the huge success of a ETT sequel movie TZH..
Now coming to some super sensible answer which I have read in this same post they are behaving like something miracle is going to happen because Salman ki movie ha ha you are reading it right Salman ki movie net collection me Aamir ki 2nd highest grosser ko beat Kar Sakti hai wow wow simply unbelievable thing may happen, gross that is out of .....
What a achievement na pehle Kabhi suni na aage Kabhi suni jayegi..

Ya I am waiting for some frustrated soul to bark under my answer like they always do , this time they may skip because I have already mentioned this in advance..

answered Jan 21 by deepak_bishty Director (131,561 points)

Related questions